A rare Mebane presser

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I liked the fact that he said the defensive line sees a lot of things about the Rams' young offensive line that they can take advantage of. Also liked that he acknowledged Foles likes to "hold the ball," though he doesn't think they will risk doing so in this game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I am not sure as to why he does not talk more to the press. He presents himself very well in front of the cameras and enunciates his words clearly as well as thinking his answers through to their logical end. I'm impressed!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":hbhl9mme said:
I am not sure as to why he does not talk more to the press. He presents himself very well in front of the cameras and enunciates his words clearly as well as thinking his answers through to their logical end. I'm impressed!

Exactly! Why in the hell is this the only time I've ever seen a Mebane interview??

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3gpccwvt said:
Bigpumpkin":3gpccwvt said:

Exactly! Why in the hell is this the only time I've ever seen a Mebane interview??

Count me in on this. Bane presents himself quite well. He likely doesnt get the mic time because of the position he plays. I want more Bane!

Latest posts