Game day jersey choice

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What's everyone's choice for game day? And just because there aren't enough Kam threads, will you or won't you wear #31 until he's back?

drcool

Reaction score
I have been debating back and forth on if I wear my #31 on gameday. I have worn it the last two seasons and those turned out pretty solid so I don't want to change anything. But do I dare pull out my old #71 (my previous gameday goto jersey) instead of #31??? So many tough choices...

Exittium

Reaction score
Mines my new wolf gray sherman. And my sons will be his new wagner blue. He had me pack up his Kam jersey and put it up. Then yesterday he asked me if we could give it away so we donated it to a church. My sons 4.. The kam sitituation pisses me off just because my son was a total like superfan of kams lol

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Of current players I have a Sherman, Wilson, two lynchs and a chancellor.

Probably can't go wrong with the first three, the last one, not so much.

I'll probably sport Beastmode in Green Bay

12thbrah

Reaction score
Usually will go throwback for the first game. Chris Warren, Cortez, Largent or my fav 2010 Earl Thomas Reebok.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have a Kam jersey sitting in the closet. I'll put it back on WHEN he comes back.
Until then, the old Earl jersey will suffice. You know, a guy who is WITH THE TEAM.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
same for the last 3 years

Away game: Away Lynch Jersey
Home Game: AFC signed Hasselbeck jersey

Subzero717

Reaction score
No offense to the Op but this is a tradition that already takes place in the food, beverage and jersey thread that HH turned over to the stache.

Largent away just like every opener every year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lynch Home or Wilson Away has been my go to the last couple seasons...

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
I try to wear the same color jersey that the team is. I've got 2 home and 2 road jerseys, and I usually alternate between the two I have of each color. My two road are Thomas and Lynch, so no problem there. My 2 home jerseys are Graham and Chancellor so I guess Jimmy is going to have to be it for the home games for a while. Thinking about getting a Wagner.

Hobzen

Reaction score
I am going with blue #72. Bennett ran his mouth a bit but he showed up and played hard this preseason so he still has my respect.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I only have two 12 jerseys, one old color and the other the new. I have a policy on not buying player jerseys in the age of free agency. The only exception I would make on that is to buy a player jersey who is in the ring of honor.