PRich ahead of schedule

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Twas in the Presser. Prich is planning on trying to make it back. Coach Carroll still plans on taking it one day at a time and making it a kind of slow process.

Go Hawks

Exittium

Reaction score
Think Lockett may have sparked something in PRich?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Honestly I really don't see a role for P-Rich. He did fine last year but I didn't really see any WOW factor (of course I mostly just see highlights). Between Lockett and Baldwin we seem to have enough smaller, faster, quicker receivers.

cheese22

Reaction score
Personally, I just think PRich is better than Baldwin. The only area I see Baldwin might be better is blocking, which is important for this team. I think Baldwin and Kearse are two of the most overrated guys on this team and easily upgradeable.

Seafan

Reaction score
PRich was quickly becoming the Hawk's best receiver last season. If he can get back to 100% I'd be excited to see him make the roster by opening day. Guys like KWill and KSmith can hit the PS.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Toward the end of last season I thought PRich was our best receiver, and when he went down the WR crew was hurting. He's definitely a playmaker and the faster he comes back the better.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Considering this is ACL number two for PRich the Hawks are dumb if they don't at least PUP him and give him an extra six weeks to heal. He needs that time to be fully 100 percent, I don't care how they try and spin it any other way. Adding another six weeks of recovery could be the difference between a three year NFL career and one that last eight years.

A

Anonymous

IBleedBlueAndGreen":hlg9p19f said:
Considering this is ACL number two for PRich the Hawks are dumb if they don't at least PUP him and give him an extra six weeks to heal. He needs that time to be fully 100 percent, I don't care how they try and spin it any other way. Adding another six weeks of recovery could be the difference between a three year NFL career and one that last eight years.

Isn't that exactly what they did with Walter Thurmond?

mikeak

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":qaixhkhj said:
Toward the end of last season I thought PRich was our best receiver, and when he went down the WR crew was hurting. He's definitely a playmaker and the faster he comes back the better.

I agree that he was huge at the end of last season. Fantastic at snatching the ball out of the air.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Gooooooood!

I love what Richardson brought, dude makes some really nice catches, not to mention the speed he brings on the outside. I just hope they don't rush it.

Lockett and Richardson are pretty different, Locketts success has nothing to do with Richardson. If anything it'd be Kearse that he's competing with.

One of the many great things about dumping Harvin last year was getting Richardson reps, he got noticeably better every single game. I'm very excited for his future.

peppersjap

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1wehky7n said:
I'm pretty sure they will especially because it allows them to keep an extra WR for a while longer, the competition is pretty huge there right now. I thought PRich was coming in to his own and can't wait to see him on the field again.

themunn

Reaction score
cheese22":x4kxet96 said:
Personally, I just think PRich is better than Baldwin. The only area I see Baldwin might be better is blocking, which is important for this team. I think Baldwin and Kearse are two of the most overrated guys on this team and easily upgradeable.

Baldwin has some of the crispest route running in the league and a knack for getting open, to the extent that he was a 3rd down clutch machine even when Jackson was the starting QB.

Personally I'd love to see Baldwin, Richardson and Lockett as our three wideouts with Graham at TE and Lynch in the backfield - 4 guys with speed that just know how to get open. Lynch will never see an 8 man box again

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm in the let it "fully heal" camp, there's no reason to rush him back. If he misses the first four games of the season, that just fine by me! It will give our OL a chance to come together as a unit. :idea:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Throwdown":1yu2c1ap said:
Gooooooood!

I love what Richardson brought, dude makes some really nice catches, not to mention the speed he brings on the outside. I just hope they don't rush it.

Lockett and Richardson are pretty different, Locketts success has nothing to do with Richardson. If anything it'd be Kearse that he's competing with.

One of the many great things about dumping Harvin last year was getting Richardson reps, he got noticeably better every single game. I'm very excited for his future.

Dont take this wrong.....but.....I agree with you......Lordy that hurts. :mrgreen:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Chawker":370yreag said:
I'm in the let it "fully heal" camp, there's no reason to rush him back. If he misses the first four games of the season, that just fine by me! It will give our OL a chance to come together as a unit. :idea:

What does a WR have to do with offensive line continuity?

Chawker

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3973jt8p said:
Chawker":3973jt8p said:

What does a WR have to do with offensive line continuity?

TIME!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Exittium":2qc4dfxm said:
Think Lockett may have sparked something in PRich?
No, they are completely different players and Lockett's presence does not effect Backpack's spot on this team not his playing time.

By all accounts, Backpack has been aggressively rehabbing all off season