12 Fest, Boise, Idaho

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Just returned from the 12 Fest here in Boise and it was GREAT! More fans than expected turned out to participate, showing fan support is strong in Boise, Idaho... 3 Hours of fun today, and the 12th Man Flag Ceremony yesterday at 12 Noon in front of the Boise City Hall went extremely well. Weather was Great! Fan participation was Great! And, the representation of the Seahawks, The Blue Thunder Band, Blitz, and the SeaGals appearing here in Boise was without doubt TOTAL CLASS! Thank's to the Seahawks for including Boise, Idaho on the 12 Tour this year. May there be many more to come!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkboi":j8ruotg1 said:
Just returned from the 12 Fest here in Boise and it was GREAT! More fans than expected turned out to participate, showing fan support is strong in Boise, Idaho... 3 Hours of fun today, and the 12th Man Flag Ceremony yesterday at 12 Noon in front of the Boise City Hall went extremely well. Weather was Great! Fan participation was Great! And, the representation of the Seahawks, The Blue Thunder Band, Blitz, and the SeaGals appearing here in Boise was without doubt TOTAL CLASS! Thank's to the Seahawks for including Boise, Idaho on the 12 Tour this year. May there be many more to come!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:
Glad you had fun. Sounded like a blast. :th2thumbs:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did you have to have a ticket or were there other access ideas in mind? Just curious.

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do in regards to pictures... Lot's of pictures on KTVB.com from the 12th man flag ceremony Friday.. Saturday's event was mostly covered by KBCI TV Channel 2. I'm sure there's lot's of pictures online. I didn't take pictures, because I was too busy being a part of what other's were taking pictures of... :thirishdrinkers:

Not sure what was meant about tickets? All tickets to the Fest were free, but had to be reserved online and the free event sold out quickly... We had our tickets...

idahohawk

Reaction score
Hawkboi":1q8ntpc1 said:

Finally, some football news out of Boise I can appreciate. ;-)

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
We thought about registering for the events but the deadline went by quicker than we thought! Glad to see many other fellowHawks fans went and enjoyed the activites in Boise!

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
There was a very good turnout, showing great support for our Seahawks... Boise Fans came through in greater numbers than what I believe was anticipated. :th2thumbs:

chrispy

Reaction score
We want a Russel Wilson Passing Academy!!!!

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
chrispy":2doctu6u said:
We want a Russel Wilson Passing Academy!!!!

So having B.J. Daniels throwing was not enough. Jeez, some people. Just kidding of course. I was there. We did get Daniels autograph (not sure why but it made my 7 year old happy so why not). I thought the whold event was only OK. The whole thing left me wanting more. There were some fun things but it did not have that fun festival type atmosphere (at least to me). Plus no concessions and the woefully inadequate pro shop did not help either. It is not that I had a bad time or thought it sucked but that it just needed some improvement. Maybe it is just me and my expectations.

BTW it was a great showing of 12's. Lots of us. I did like that part:)

DericLee

Reaction score
Saw a lot of people with out any gear at all, but some of them seemed to go wild at the pro shop, so seems like a lot of new fans joining up.

Yelled Go Hawks! at a few people and got non-Go Hawks! responses... which is weird.(Like "You betcha!" and "Of course!" and "Right on!").

It was fun, but nothing like going to Hawk things in Washington.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
DericLee":397jvrp0 said:
Saw a lot of people with out any gear at all, but some of them seemed to go wild at the pro shop, so seems like a lot of new fans joining up.

I've been a Hawk fan since the 1980s, but have never purchased gear for a number of reasons. I go wild during games, though, and if I ever were at a game, I'd give my lungs and vocal chords a beating cheering the team on.

Go Hawks!

Sea... HAWKS!

Uffda

Reaction score
Was out of town that weekend.

It looks like the Friday event was just a block from my place. Moved here last October.

Ballard to Boise.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Uffda":1fqsedvp said:
Was out of town that weekend.

It looks like the Friday event was just a block from my place. Moved here last October.
You betcha