SEAHAWKS @ RAMS who's going need advice

Reaction score
Guys me wife and I just bought tix for the Rams home opener on STUBHUB for cheap. Now all we gotta do is book airfare, hotel and car. Is there anyone else on these boards that has gone before or plan on going this year ? Reason why I ask, I'm trying to find out if theres a better site for us to go to book all of this or is it better to just find your local Motel 6 and go from there. Any and all help is appreciated, We're just trying to get the best deal possible like everyone else.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Priceline.com, Hotwire.com, and/or Kayak.com are usually pretty safe bets to find the best deal possible. Sometimes I'll check Priceline and Trip Advisor and then go directly to the Hotel's or Car Rentals website to see if there's any other discounts, like AAA, etc. Trivago.com also list just about everything available so you can compare prices... Depending on where you're flying into Seattle from Alaska Air usually has the best prices, especially when purchased in advance... GO HAWKS!!!

BBQHawk

Reaction score
I live in KC and go to the Stl hawks game yearly. I book directly at one of the area Sheratons, Westport is the nicest. If you happened to be an Edward Jones employee, wink wink, no proof required. You can get a room for about $86. Westport is about 20 mins from the stadium.

kmeleon

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":2wwd7wkd said:
Guys me wife and I just bought tix for the Rams home opener on STUBHUB for cheap. Now all we gotta do is book airfare, hotel and car. Is there anyone else on these boards that has gone before or plan on going this year ? Reason why I ask, I'm trying to find out if theres a better site for us to go to book all of this or is it better to just find your local Motel 6 and go from there. Any and all help is appreciated, We're just trying to get the best deal possible like everyone else.
I

Haha disregard, thought u meant in seattle:)

AgentDib

Reaction score
BBQHawk":11780wxj said:
I live in KC and go to the Stl hawks game yearly. I book directly at one of the area Sheratons, Westport is the nicest. If you happened to be an Edward Jones employee, wink wink, no proof required. You can get a room for about $86. Westport is about 20 mins from the stadium.
What's parking like near the Edward Jones Dome? Is the Metro Link the way to go?

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
When I went a couple of years ago I stayed at the Hampton by the Arch. Only a few blocks to the staduim. There is actually several hotels close. We also used the light rail from the airport to downtown.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'll be in attendance, as will my buddy Greg. Maybe we'll see you there?

As stated above, the best bet is Priceline, Kayak, or theflightdeal.com. Hotels.com has also come through huge in the clutch in the past for me, so I'll show them some love too. They have packages that include flights, hotel, and car, if you need. Like I said, I've gotten some pretty great deals there in the past.

I've been to the last 2 games at the Edward Jones Dome, but have never really gotten a chance to check out the town much. I always ended up having to head back to the airport right after the game. This time, we're getting in early Saturday (knock on wood), so we'll have some time to check out some stuff. We'll probably just end up stuffing our faces with baked ravioli and BBQ, but that sounds pretty damn good to me!

Took the metro rail once, and it was pretty solid. Got me to the airport from the stadium fairly quickly. Plus, I got to meet and talk to Cooper Helfet's mother, and my parting words to her were "your son is going to play a big part in the Seahawks repeating." She probably still thinks of that, and the fact that Cooper was inactive, all the time. Like Ray Finkel's mom. I kid, I kid. She was awesome.

Be sure to check out the Midwest Seahawkers annual, Ambush at the Arch, event before the game on Sunday. I know those dudes well, and they throw a hell of a party! The perfect way to get ready for the game, whether it ends in sweet joy (like in 2013) or bitter defeat (like last season).

See ya there. Go Hawks!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Get a hold of Peter Flores. He puts together a great party the night before the game, along with tailgate spot on Sunday. He's with the Midwest Seahawkers. Good guy, and he'll take care of you. They usually get a group of tix as well.