Russell Wilson on his tweets...

Rocket

Reaction score
Wilson did say however not to get too worried about what he posts on Twitter, suggesting that some of his cryptic sayings don't necessarily mean anything about his contract situation.

"Yeah, that's reading too much into it," Wilson said.

ATTENTION:
DO NOT READ A DAMN THING INTO RUSSELL WILSONS VAGUE TWEETS.
Cuz he said so.
That is all.

http://sea.247sports.com/Bolt/Seahawks- ... e-37565536

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean... I told yall it was nothing.

But some people like to have HS girl tendencies

Hawks46

Reaction score
Throwdown":3b2n7ykb said:

What do you expect of people that follow tweets about what people ate for lunch and crap like that ? If you're nosy enough to have to know what people do 24/7, you're probably going to have dramatic tendencies. I could care less what most people do as long as they don't hurt my kids and stay off my front porch. :les:

Social Media is the devil. That is all.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Would Wilson, or almost anyone else for that matter really admit that their tweets are directed towards the FO during contract negotiations? Honestly, I do not think you can take anything he, or his agent say seriously at this moment regarding contract negotiations.

McGruff

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":xm4kle9l said:
Would Wilson, or almost anyone else for that matter really admit that their tweets are directed towards the FO during contract negotiations? Honestly, I do not think you can take anything he, or his agent say seriously at this moment regarding contract negotiations.

Except for his tweets. His tweets we must take seriously.

Anthony!

Reaction score
McGruff":1zw4963w said:
Spin Doctor":1zw4963w said:

Spin away to make your slanted point

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":35qehnrh said:
Throwdown":35qehnrh said:

What do you expect of people that follow tweets about what people ate for lunch and crap like that ? If you're nosy enough to have to know what people do 24/7, you're probably going to have dramatic tendencies. I could care less what most people do as long as they don't hurt my kids and stay off my front porch. :les:

Social Media is the devil. That is all.
Could you tweet us a pic of your front porch please?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":30xnx0o1 said:
Wilson did say however not to get too worried about what he posts on Twitter, suggesting that some of his cryptic sayings don't necessarily mean anything about his contract situation.

ATTENTION:
Cuz he said so.
That is all.

Great post, but it won't stop some though.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, well, it would help sometimes if people would use texting or even email instead of tweeting for personal stuff.

Real easy to miss the point on some 15 word sentence out of the blue that could be, and probably is, on an entirely different subject than we think it is. You can't really tweet effectively to one person. The whole world is gonna see that crap.

:229031_shrug:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
sutz":3gv0x233 said:
Yeah, well, it would help sometimes if people would use texting or even email instead of tweeting for personal stuff.

Real easy to miss the point on some 15 word sentence out of the blue that could be, and probably is, on an entirely different subject than we think it is. You can't really tweet effectively to one person. The whole world is gonna see that crap.

:229031_shrug:
This, especially since those tweets came during media reports of the FO, and Wilson's camp not even being close on salary. At best it was a bad decision for Wilson to throw out those tweets when he did, since they could be easily interpreted wrong. He could have been talking about something that was completely unrelated to contract negotiations, but the timing was very bad on his part.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
McGruff":36lfk22w said:
Spin Doctor":36lfk22w said:

You really cannot believe anything our FO, or much of what the media says at this point. I think everybody is shooting in the dark here. The one thing that I have taken from this entire situation is that both sides are still are not close to coming to an agreement, and that Wilson, and his agent are perfectly content with just waiting this out -- which I believe is not a bad course of action, though is a bit of a risk. Even in that inference I made there is still some reading beyond the lines, if anything that could have just been a leverage directed towards the FO.

As far as the tweets go, I just think they were just a very bad decision on Wilson's part, given that they came after various reports of both sides not being close. Now, he could have been talking about the negotiations, but he could have just as easily been taking about something else.

I just think during negotiations such as these, anything from all parties should be taken with a heaping grain of salt. Both sides are trying to win the PR battle. Especially since this situation has been followed by the media so closely. Just because Wilson, or is agent come out and say something, doesn't necessarily mean that it is true. Both sides are playing politics right now.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1i2po8b3 said:
Rocket":1i2po8b3 said:

ATTENTION:
Cuz he said so.
That is all.

Great post, but it won't stop some though.

What it boils down is some people want so much find something negative about Wilson they are even willing to make it up, and twitter being so limited in how much you can say, gives them plenty of opportunity to spread their venom even when they have no proof what they say is true.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hmm...what do you think he meant when he said it was reading "too much" into it?

How much does he want to read into it? Quick, someone tell me the proper amount to over react!!

grizbob

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":30fksyq8 said:
Vetamur":30fksyq8 said:
Hmm...what do you think he meant when he said it was reading "too much" into it?

How much does he want to read into it? Quick, someone tell me the proper amount to over react!!

Standard overreaction is about 58.7% above normal reaction, allowing for standard deviations, of course. I've found on this site that the average overraction to a Wilson tweet peaks at around 122.8% above normal, with some showing as many as 3 sigmas beyond the expected norm. These are the outliers of course. Basically, you should read into Wilson's tweets about 38.4% more than normal tweets, and overreact anywhere from 79.2% - 103.5% above normal reaction, assuming you can gauge your own normal reactions.

Gauge? I prefer 12 :mrgreen:

sutz

Reaction score
Anthony!":1pjvc302 said:
What it boils down is some people want so much find something negative about Wilson they are even willing to make it up, and twitter being so limited in how much you can say, gives them plenty of opportunity to spread their venom even when they have no proof what they say is true.
It's not just people looking for negative stuff. People are desperate for any news, good or bad. :rofl:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Throwdown":wgnjd9dj said:

"OMG! OMG! OMG! *texts at mach 3* "OMG! OMG! OMG!"

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
Anthony!":2bu9mt00 said:
McGruff":2bu9mt00 said:
Spin Doctor":2bu9mt00 said:

Spin away to make your slanted point
That was humor... I recognize that.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
Vetamur":xqui8iqu said:

2133.125 BTU's of combustion energy emanating from the lower posterior waste orifi of #24 after a double bean burrito at that place in Oakland... you know the place.

Latest posts