kearly

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dangerusswilson/status/598913500757364736[/tweet]

kearly

Reaction score
Officer-Barbrady-Nothing-to-Hear-Here.jpg

mikeak

Reaction score
So someone says something stupid without thinking but not cryptic on Twitter then apologizes but people ignore the apology.

Meanwhile someone else says something cryptic probably about the contract but has a nice out and everyone believes him

Is it possible he was annoyed tweeted something that got more press than expected but was able to just saying ignore it.

Not panicking about the contract. Still think it is worked out in June, but I do believe the tweets were related to the contract

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
There's been alot of people doubting he should be able to make elite money saying he doesn't earn it and it's all the defense and Lynch, could be directed at them and not so much at the FO, but then again who knows you can take it how you want it to be interpreted. Wilson had doubters since he won the job so it's nothing new, maybe a way to keep having a chip on his shoulder like how Doug always find ways to keep one.

AVL

Reaction score
I hated when his agent talked him into social media. He resisted that crap in college.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Weird. I follow Russell on Twitter but I never got these confused, panicky, gossipy side effects I keep hearing about. Should I see my doctor?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Couldn't all his talk about no respect just as easily be directed at poeple who still say he is the product of a good team around him, not elite, taking jabs over the Super Bowl etc etc?

He stepped up the off-seaon meeting including the defines and taking care of the food for proper nutrition etc. Not the actions of a guy upset with the team. Actions speak louder than words....or in this case louder than twitter words.

idahohawk

Reaction score
People who cry and complain about social media, on an Internet message board, are amusing. It's a series of tubes!