I love this team.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
I am still shell shocked like everyone else is, but I have made peace with the loss as best I can. That being said, I can't wait for this next season. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will get there for three straight and shall hoist the Lombardi at Levi Stadium. I know I am a homer but I am a Seahawk homer, I used to think a couple above average seasons every 8 years was acceptable. The thoughts of Superbowls always in the back of my mind, but like a poor kid looking through a window at Macy's, it just wasn't for us, not that I didn't want it mind you.

Fast forward to year 5 of Pete and Co, and what he has done with this franchise, it's amazing. We are full of life, this team, it's full of fire and passion, we are renowned and hated, trending in the twitterverse. A destination for FA's! Seriously, even though I know it's probably doubtful we can pay Suh, just the fact that a guy like that wants to come here (yes, I know he's from the area but still) and play for our team! The team engages it's fans, we are made to feel a part of a giant blue and neon green family of nutjob fanatics, hell, even other teams fans are hatin on us for being who we are. Of course the bandwagoners have shown their ugly heads and we have that to deal with now, but I think that's a good problem to have.

I just wanted to pop on to say keep your chins up 12's. I've seen the dark, and we are so far away from that world it's not even funny. This team is fired up and ready to get after it again. I can't wait to see whats next.

We all we got, we all we need!

Go Hawks!

idahohawk

Reaction score
Good post. I lived through the endless heart ripping losses and disappointments as a kid. It prepared me for the kick in the fruit-stand INT at the end of SBXLIX!

I'm in!

#GoHawks

seahawks08

Reaction score
me too, love the team. Pete has done an excellent job too building this program up. Its so much fun to watch a winning program, that sometimes we all feel like it is normal to win.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Think about this. We beat Green Bay with Russell having the worst day of his career. We were 1 yard away from beating New England with our whole secondary limping and many others out injured. Imagine what this team would be like healthy and firing on all cylinders. I could possibly see undefeated next year (if healthy). I think this team will get pissed off and hit things that much harder next year with an even bigger chip on there shoulder. This team is scary good. If we can just pick up the offense a notch then look out.

sutz

Reaction score
seahawks08":3q5enfek said:
me too, love the team. Pete has done an excellent job too building this program up. Its so much fun to watch a winning program, that sometimes we all feel like it is normal to win.
Well, now it kind of is normal. :mrgreen:

It should last a couple of more years, at least. We need to reload a bit this offseason, and we have some key players that need to get fixed and healthy, but the core is young and pretty strong. With Wilson and our D we will never be out of any game until the final whistle.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2d52ywm0 said:
Think about this. We beat Green Bay with Russell having the worst day of his career. We were 1 yard away from beating New England with our whole secondary limping and many others out injured. Imagine what this team would be like healthy and firing on all cylinders. I could possibly see undefeated next year (if healthy). I think this team will get pissed off and hit things that much harder next year with an even bigger chip on there shoulder. This team is scary good. If we can just pick up the offense a notch then look out.

Yes I agree if this team has all there core players back I could also see this team out to prove something big time they are going to have there ups and downs during the season but when It comes to the stretch drive as we did this year I can see them in the playoffs playing there best football , and nothing will stop them from winning the super bowl in 49er territory which will have turned into Seahawks territory

I'm In

love1u0

Reaction score
I have been a fan for many years and these past few years have been magical.