What the game is really about

Joey13091

Reaction score
I want to say a few things here. I understand that most people believe bevells call at the end of the game was terrible and I agree.

Now even though I am worn out emotionally, and don't want to go to work tomorrow, we still have eachother.

I was thinking, football really isn't about who wins, it's about bringing the people you love together.

The NFC championship game was the best football memory I will ever have and I got to experience it with my father. In fact I went to last year's championship with him too. I am so fortunate and greatful that I got to experience these moments when many others have not.

I even had a wonderful time with the people I love today. Yes we lost, but it brang the people I hold dearest together. I am greatful for this time I have gotten to spend with my fellow twelves and family.

don't get me wrong I am devastated by this loss. But it will bring us all closer together. We have a bright future ahead of us.

Hold your head up high and be proud to be a twelve.

We will be back. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Joey13091

Joey13091

Reaction score
I love being a part of .net. I can't wait to see what next year has in store.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Good post.

Still hope Bevell is hit by a bus.

But good post ;)

HansGruber

Reaction score
Still emotionally exhausted and depressed. We had that. It was so close. Just devastated