What is the time-line ...

WarHawks

Reaction score
...before we crawl out of Purgatory and see significant improvement with the Hawks? I'm thinking 3-5 years minimum, after Pete is gone and a new regime shakes things up. Am I way off or is that about right?

renofox

Reaction score
If we're lucky. Are we even sure that the team is going to be sold in the next few years? I've heard conflicting reports.

I tried to find online copies of the estate and trust documents but couldn't. We're all operating under the assumption that there is a mandatory time frame for selling the team, but in my experience that would not be a common or wise mandate in an estate plan. I have my doubts about its existence. I also believe it may be a breach of fiduciary duty to sell the team anytime soon.

I'm just bracing myself for the announcement of a 10-year extension for PC.

Even though the first 10-year reload plan didn't work out very well, I'm sure the next 10-year plan will be AWESOME!!! We're soon to be on the road to multiple Lombardis!!! 🌈 🌈 🌈 🦄 🦄 🦄

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Never with this crew.

Time for a culture change. I was in the stands yesterday and everyone is demoralized. The worst thing for us 12’s is trying scream a tissue paper defense to make even one play. The trauma to my vocal cords is so not worth it.
We’ve had bad teams in the 90’s but they at least rose up on D in response to the 12’s.

Jville

Reaction score
...before we crawl out of Purgatory and see significant improvement with the Hawks? I'm thinking 3-5 years minimum, after Pete is gone and a new regime shakes things up. Am I way off or is that about right?

Complying with victim narratives is all the rage.

I don't see any community benefit for residing in the trap of victim identity.

I'll pass.

OP
OP
WarHawks

WarHawks

Reaction score
Complying with victim narratives is all the rage.

I don't see any community benefit for residing in the trap of victim identity.

I'll pass.
Awww. 200

Latest posts