Is anyone else going to be worthless at work tomorrow?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I feel like the life has been sucked out of my soul. It will likely take me at least a day to shake this funk.

Who else is feeling like their productivity is going to be in the toilet tomorrow?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Nope. I took tomorrow off. I would have been worthless, win or lose.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have work for a couple days, because I have to deal with lots of people from all over the state.

After the falcons loss, everyone from Forks to Walla Walla was pissy for about 36 hours straight,and this won't be any better.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I have a huge interview at Alaska Airlines on Wednesday. I'm honestly worried that this loss will still "show" somehow.

strohmin

Reaction score
After tonight, I am going to forget the Seahawks existed for at least a couple of weeks by burying myself in work.

minormillikin

Reaction score
rjdriver":2nu1geoq said:
I have a huge interview at Alaska Airlines on Wednesday. I'm honestly worried that this loss will still "show" somehow.

When they ask you who your greatest influence is, don't say Darell Bevell.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would be more worthless if we won. Now I'm going to want to just get lost in work to distract myself.

I usually waste a lot of time on NFL.com and ESPN after a win, now I'm just going to avoid them.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I have jury duty tomorrow morning. Can't understand what karmic deity I pissed off, but I'll try to be a better person from here on out.

Baldhwak

Reaction score
Yes I won't even listen to espn radio. This loss was more brutal than the steelers

minormillikin

Reaction score
Seriously Super Bowl Monday should be a national holiday. Give it some name like "sportsmanship day" or something...

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2om5z55e said:
I would be more worthless if we won. Now I'm going to want to just get lost in work to distract myself.

I usually waste a lot of time on NFL.com and ESPN after a win, now I'm just going to avoid them.

:13: :13:

ScottWade

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3j1rua9v said:
I feel like the life has been sucked out of my soul. It will likely take me at least a day to shake this funk.

Who else is feeling like their productivity is going to be in the toilet tomorrow?

Nope...

Self-employed Pats fan, but the wife was hired because she's also a Pats fan and the company hired her knowing she'd be good to go the day after...