Day of ticket buying help (pick up, what service, etc.)

falcongoggles

Reaction score
If you are like me and find yourself in the PHX area, but unable to afford the exorbitant price of these tickets (upper level tickets are $10k-40k), then you are probably going to hold off buying until the day off.

My plan is to purchase when prices crumble from either Stubhub or Ticket exchange. That said, where does one pick up these tickets and where should I be at 30 minutes before game time so as to pay and simultaneously pick up tickets?

I read that Stubhub has temporary "ticket fulfillment centers," but cannot find where they are in the local area.

Anyone have advice on where to be so as to be in the best position to take advantage of the impending ticket price implosion i.e. where are the official ticket pickups?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good luck. There is a ton of "market manipulation" going on by the secondary ticket brokers right now. They are only going to bring government regulation upon themselves due to their greed and lack of ethics. Too many short term thinkers in that business.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I recall that stubhub has its pick up place in the Renaissance hotel right by the venue. That is where their pre party is also.

mikeak

Reaction score
The second problem is people taking payout at double what they paid. So they got $4k-$$10k in their pocket slated for tickets

Marlin Man

Reaction score
using the old proverbial- "our sources did not allocate enough tkts"-- in other wolrd folks THEY (the brokers) blaming others, while keeping that same ticket they sold two weeks ago, because of the GREED- they see the ones they sold for 2300 each ten days ago going for over 10,000 EACH- so go figure what is going to happened?

IF you have the tickets in hand- good on you- because a lot of you won't

Take cash to the game site and pay just before kickoff- beat the little slimeballs at their game

Timmahawk

Reaction score
I'm finally seeing some pressure on these ticket prices. Stubhub is at 6330/ and ticket exchange at 6500

There are also more tix available than this time yesterday (but only by 100 or so.)

Hopefully for those that are still waiting, we see a big drop overnight and right before the game.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I'm not looking to buy, but just out of curiosity I just looked and Stub hub and ticket exchange are at about 9000 dollars.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
and prices are up again...i do see front row midfield seahawks side for 20k...sounds like a steal!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I saw people with signs saying they will buy for $5k. I think the only way I can get in will be if they are still tickets available when the game starts.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1v64wbqx said:
I saw people with signs saying they will buy for $5k. I think the only way I can get in will be if they are still tickets available when the game starts.

Hopefully you are able to get in. The online market has fewer tix than ever and prices are at 9k+ right now.

I'm sure there will be a few good seahawk bars to go to anyways.