Doug Baldwin Game of Throne characters to Seahawks Photoshop

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Last year Doug compared his teammates and coach to Game of Throne characters. I decided to make those visualization come true. Sorry no Kippy Brown in this one lol. If someone could tweet these to Doug that would be awesome!

Gotsherman
Baldwin: "Jaime Lannister. He's got the bravado, the confidence - the cockiness some would say. But he's very good at what he does. There's no doubting that. He's one of the best in the business with the sword, so he reminds me of Sherm."

Gotcarroll
Baldwin: "Pete would remind me of Tyrion. He's a jokester, likes to have fun, runs around like he's a little kid. But he's also a leader. Later on in the series we saw how he leads by a different example than everybody else. I admire that and feel like Pete does that too."

Gotwilson
Baldwin: "He reminds me of the dwarf, Tyrion Lannister. Well, Tyrion is probably a little taller than him [laughter]. No, it's not Tyrion, I just had to say that for jokes. I would say he reminds me of Ned Stark. Ned was always composed. He was always calm. He never really changed. He got fiery sometimes, but for the most part he was pretty even keeled. Russ reminds me of Ned Stark."

Gotlynch
Baldwin: "The Hound, without a doubt. The Hound just does not care. Remember that scene at the end of season two at the Battle of Blackwater where he says some words to the King that I can't repeat? That to me is what Beast Mode is. He doesn't care. He's just going to go out and do his thing. He doesn't care what anybody else thinks or says."

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wilson gets his head chopped off in the end?*

*this statement contains spoilers for a nearly 20 year old book.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
After the game on Sunday,George RR Martin tweeted the following:

"Russell Wilson sends his regards."

Probably the best tweet I have seen in a long time!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":a5d48x02 said:

Psh, he just hasn't been brought back by the Lord of Light yet.

OP
OP
theincrediblesok

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
How fitting is Sherman as Jaime Lannister, I mean with his arm and all in the NFCC game he battle that out and still made plays.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3pncjvdi said:
How fitting is Sherman as Jaime Lannister, I mean with his arm and all in the NFCC game he battle that out and still made plays.

Kingslayer sounds like an incredible nickname for Sherman.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
Kingslayer for Russell - after he slayed Manning last year and TommyBOy this year.

:0190l:

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
Kingslayer for Russell - after he slayed Manning last year and TommyBOy this year.

:0190l:

kearly

Reaction score
Lynch fits the Hound on every level. Does not give a (crap), makes grown men look like little boys in his battles, swears uncontrollably, and is nick-named after an animal. And deep down under all that gruff, he truly cares about others.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1ksuwps0 said:
theincrediblesok":1ksuwps0 said:

Kingslayer sounds like an incredible nickname for Sherman.

Sounds better for Russell Wilson imo. 10-0, soon to be 11-0, against Super Bowl winning QB's. Slaying kings.

Btw, Bill Belicheck is Littlefinger.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3tnhmnt8 said:

With the outfit, I was thinking more Robb Stark than Ned Stark.

Also, Marshawn could also be Count Drogo.

Latest posts