Remember This ?

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: Thomas had dreadlocks?! :sarcasm_off: lol

*fixed it

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner's hands are dangerously close to his crotch. A child could have been watching. :lol:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Side comment, I think ET actually looks better without the dreads. Although RS I can't ever imagine without the dreads.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I think our guys are gonna be so jacked to bump him around. Damn, it's gonna be awesome!

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he looks better w/o - I'm not sure if it makes him more aerodynamic but I like the new look

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Look at the freakin attitude. They have NO fear of Tommie whatsoever. :twisted:

Geologic

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":ikm7z2oy said:
Thomas had dreadlocks?! lol
I'm hoping this is sarcastic lol. I'm thinking it is but I can't be sure with the 2013 reg date.

Man I remember people were calling for Flynn when they were behind in this game. Then they came back with the dagger throw to Sidney Rice. I miss Sidney Rice ....

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Geologic":2wi4soxs said:
seaNOmercy":2wi4soxs said:
I'm hoping this is sarcastic

Man I remember people were calling for Flynn when they were behind in this game. Then they came back with the dagger throw to Sidney Rice. I miss Sidney Rice ....

No, it wasn't.

Geologic

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":xkdfopup said:
Geologic":xkdfopup said:
seaNOmercy":xkdfopup said:

No, it wasn't.
Ah well you missed the era with the two young predators on the field, Sherm and ET3 lol. Before they were coined LOB, my friends and I called them the Predators. I remember my friend mentioning the hair style of our secondary during a TNF game in 2011 against the Vince Young led Eagles.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
*completely

I feel terrible having to justify myself, what a joke... lol

Geologic

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":3ilxbmzu said:
Lol, that register date complete denotes my fandom...
I'm not hating but ET3 with his dreads was his signature look, especially when he was drafted in 2010. That's why I thought you were joking. It's like when Bruce Irvin shaved his dreads. It was a drastic change when he cut it in 2013 and it still looks weird to me.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Geologic":i4r77l0y said:
seaNOmercy":i4r77l0y said:
Geologic":i4r77l0y said:
seaNOmercy":i4r77l0y said:

No, it wasn't.
Ah well you missed the era with the two young predators on the field, Sherm and ET3 lol. Before they were coined LOB, my friends and I called them the Predators. I remember my friend mentioning the hair style of our secondary during a TNF game in 2011 against the Vince Young led Eagles.

Lol, I remember man. I remember when Milloy was the interim and Hamlin was our last notable safety (who couldn't play in XL) ugh...

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
He (Hamlin) threw a street sign at someone at a bar (or vice versa) and got injured if I remember correctly, lol...

And no he and Milloy didn't play on the same squad, I think he got traded to Dallas. Can't recall

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I'll wait til I hit 1000 posts before I try out sarcasm, rookie mistake... I'm moving forward!