Inside the NFL Highlights Comments

HawkGA

Reaction score
A couple things kind of jumped out at me as I watch the Inside the NFL Highlights for what is probably already the 5th time today.

1) We see highlights of Wilson firing up his teammates with pre-game speeches. We don't see that from Rodgers. We see what I think might be a defensive person? doing it. Curious. Perhaps they just didn't show it.

2) When Seahawk players make some sort of exclamations on the sideline, they are always making it to another player/person. There is conversations. Packer players seem to be making them into the air. Reminds me a little of Fox in the Super Bowl last year lamenting to himself what was going on. Do other teams not talk to each other?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
one thing ive noticed about the team over the last couple months is that they seem to be truly invested in each other. Offense is on the field and the defense is close by cheering them on. Offense makes a great play, defensive players are running down the sidelines to greet them. and vice versa.

I may be wrong, but i just dont see that in many other nFL teams. not that those teams arent as "tight" with each other, but it certainly appears the Hawks are more animated in showing it, which probably comes up more on highlight films