Great Video Recap of the NFCCG

Jiggy

Reaction score
Apologize if it's already up

[vimeo]117243983[/vimeo]

Thanks for editing guys... :D

Reaction score
Edit: KidHawk and I figured out how to use the interwebz at the same time! :thirishdrinkers:

kidhawk

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":36t1u310 said:
Here's the embedded video for ya! :th2thumbs: :

Looks like you were posting while I was editing. Guess it's really fixed now

Gronkzilla

Reaction score
I'll tell you what, regardless of how I feel about either the Hawks winning the game or the Packers giving the game away... that was unbelievable. As a Pats fan going into a Super Bowl against this Hawks team, it's hard to ignore the "Destiny" factor when a team is overcoming the impossible before our eyes.

Pats fans know a little about teams of destiny... (2001 Patriots) For New Englands sake, I'm hoping we can be Destiny wreckers this year haha.

That was a great edit of that comeback tho!

Cartire

Reaction score
Can't see embed from phone. Any chance on a link?

StoneCold

Reaction score
Gilliam catches that ball at 4:44 in the 3rd quarter.

Just saying. :th2thumbs:

SC

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
You know, these vids are great. But they really don't capture the essence of how truly amazing this comeback really was. If someone didn't actually watch the game and only watched the video they really couldn't understand how incredible this game really was.

The only way you can truly appreciate how remarkable this feat was if you watch the entire game and experience how the game played out, feel the intensity, to see the frustration, the struggle, the fight and perserverance of the Seahawks.

One had to see and know how in control of the game Green Bay was and then witness the Seahawks come out of the ashes, a resurrection if you will, to truly appreciate. Its unfortunate but a 6 minute video really can`t convey the emotions nor the anxiety that every fan (both Hawks and Packer fans) could have possibly experienced.

irocdave

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":3c7tmgd6 said:
You know, these vids are great. But they really don't capture the essence of how truly amazing this comeback really was. If someone didn't actually watch the game and only watched the video they really couldn't understand how incredible this game really was.

The only way you can truly appreciate how remarkable this feat was if you watch the entire game and experience how the game played out, feel the intensity, to see the frustration, the struggle, the fight and perserverance of the Seahawks.

One had to see and know how in control of the game Green Bay was and then witness the Seahawks come out of the ashes, a resurrection if you will, to truly appreciate. Its unfortunate but a 6 minute video really can`t convey the emotions nor the anxiety that every fan (both Hawks and Packer fans) could have possibly experienced.

Great post man. I work with several people that went to the game and everyone I know watched the game. They all say the same thing. Most miraculous game they have ever seen where the Hawks win. Yes the Pack choked but the Hawks forced the choking and were ready to capitalize on the choking. I watched PM in a similar situation and his eyes said " get it over with". Didn't see any of that with this team.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":3c77cm1g said:
That was a great vid. Really good choice for the sound track. Nice work.

I enjoyed the music as well.....it gave the feeling of a "surreal experience". However, a 5+ minute video just cannot convey the essence of this game. It simply cannot leave your nervous system totally "wrung out" like mine felt at the end of the game.