Share your thoughts through RW's 5 passes to Kearse

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Pass 1 INT - Oh man...that sucks, well at least it didn't negate 6 pts like Rodgers just did earlier.

Pass 2 INT - What the? I think this is the first time RW has ever thrown more than 1 INT in a game.

Pass 3 INT - Right before the pass I say to my buddy behind me "You know I think even if we get 3 here, we're good, just as long as we don't give up the ball". INT. In Shock.

Pass 4 INT - Terrible, terrible, terrible thoughts with prayers for a miracle (soon to be answered).

Pass 5 - TD GAME OVER -

[youtube]zo-YVqV0v4Q[/youtube]

p.s. I probably was more like this when RW got the 2 pt-conversion, but I think it still applies given all the previous passes to Kearse.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
F bomb
F bomb
F bomb
F bomb
WOOOoooooHoooooooooooooooo!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
After the 4 INT, I was like he's bound to catch at least one lol, sure enough it was the game winner.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I thought 2 were Kearse's fault.

Two were Wilson's fault. At that point i was getting pissed and wondering why he was forcing stuff to Kearse.

Honestly, our WRs didn't do a great job and we had a lot of drops. Willson had a drop, Kearse had a few, Baldwin had a couple. Wilson was pushing, which is unusual for us to see. It's also a position he's not used to being in, but he needs his guys to help him out.

mikeak

Reaction score
I texted my buddy at the Baldwin catch before the TD and said - I guess Baldwin has kind of redeemed himself now for the three bad kickoff returns (one fumble, 2 on the 12 yard line) and other bad stuff. I guess next we have a TD to kearse - hit send..........SCREAM OUT LOUD

dutchcoug

Reaction score
1st int- shocking another Kearse drop...
2nd int- WTH is Wilson thinking???
3rd int- why did Wilson force that? Kearse needs to tackle the DB so he doesn't catch it.
4th int- Game over, Kearse's career over.
TD catch- Superb Owl! Great pass from Wilson, that is all

Hawknballs

Reaction score
2 were kearse drops and for all the 'luck' everyone accuses seattle of having how about the luck of them both falling right into the hands of defenders

1 was just a bad decision and throw

the other was a 50/50 ball that kearse either needs to fight for or bat away, or Wilson needed to not throw it.

for some reason Wilson felt the need to force things.

KPA

Reaction score
I was so Pissed at Kearse, I wondered why he was still in the game. When RW launched the game winner and I saw Kearse was the receiver, my immediate thought was WTF???... Obviously it was elated when the catch was made. Point is I've been a Seattle Seahawks fan ever since the franchise was announced in 1974... This team has never sent me through the range of emotions I had yesterday. I will never again count us out of any game again! Thank you PC and they entire team for not giving up when things looked bleak.