How are any 12s out there going to sleep tonight ?

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I am so excited can not even sleep this is like Christmas eve to me like I am 12 years old ( I am 50) can not believe that this team can take themselves back to the super bowl when a lot of football experts, fans etc across the land said when the Hawks were 3-3, 6-4, no way they are going to get to the super bowl again almost impossible to repeat , well we are one game away of at least getting there and repeating .

I AM EXSTATIC

going to bed know

GO HAWKS

Rob12

Reaction score
No attempts yet. Having a marathon of Rain City Redemption, and about to make some nachos. No use in trying to sleep now anyways.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im up............. checked my tickets were printed and ready to go about 4 times.. checked all the stuff I will bring 4 times.. laid out my Chancellor jersey... annoyed my friends by reminding them both twice each where to meet to car pool tomorrow....

doubt much sleep will come tonight.

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Vetamur":292wrts3 said:
Im up............. checked my tickets were printed and ready to go about 4 times.. checked all the stuff I will bring 4 times.. laid out my Chancellor jersey... annoyed my friends by reminding them both twice each where to meet to car pool tomorrow....

Hey there try to get some sleep , I know it is hard to think that this team can go to another super bowl , I have laid out my 12s jersey , Checked everything my self this City State and Vancouver bc is going to crazy if we win Cant waite

GO HAWKS

Vetamur

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1yd0nuhb said:
Vetamur":1yd0nuhb said:

Hey there try to get some sleep , I know it is hard to think that this team can go to another super bowl , I have laid out my 12s jersey , Checked everything my self this City State and Vancouver bc is going to crazy if we win Cant waite

GO HAWKS

Im not much of a sleeper anyway.. may try to get a couple hours after checking and rechecking Packer stats again.. lol

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
It will be 9PM for me when the game starts. The big question is how will I be able to sleep when it is over?

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Vetamur":1n01r0pm said:
seahawk Dan":1n01r0pm said:
Vetamur":1n01r0pm said:

GO HAWKS

Im not much of a sleeper anyway.. may try to get a couple hours after checking and rechecking Packer stats again.. lol

Have a blast tom the clink is going to be so loud , The Packers are not going to win with Rodgers on one leg

unfortunately I am going to be in Minnesota on super bowl weekend working , but I can watch the super bowl , but I got a feeling if the Hawks are in it I am going to be the only one there in my 12s jersey

HELP

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Vetamur":1fdng1e5 said:
seahawk Dan":1fdng1e5 said:
Vetamur":1fdng1e5 said:

GO HAWKS

Have a blast tom the clink is going to be so loud , The Packers are not going to win with Rodgers on one leg

unfortunately I am going to be in Minnesota on super bowl weekend working , but I can watch the super bowl , but I got a feeling if the Hawks are in it I am going to be the only one there in my 12s jersey

HELP

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Maulbert":2s6j53lq said:
I wasn't sleeping, I'm usually up until 6am. I was watching a movie and we just lost power. Kinda sucks.

Raining of course , rain and sun at the game tom , but warm

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Going to sleep now. Drunk and had some nachos. 3 hours to sleep, wish me well.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I started working a graveyard shift recently, and a noon game is the absolute worst possible time for the Seahawks game. I'd normally had already been asleep a few hours by noon.

But fear not! I have creatively split up my sleep so I can watch the game.

On a related note, it's been odd kicking back with a glass of scotch at 8 in the morning... My 5 o'clock.

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
minormillikin said:
I started working a graveyard shift recently, and a noon game is the absolute worst possible time for the Seahawks game. I'd normally had already been asleep a few hours by noon.

But fear not! I have creatively split up my sleep so I can watch the game.

On a related note, it's been odd kicking back with a glass of scotch at 8 in the morning... My 5 o'clock.[/quot

Good to hear from you can not sleep at all I am so stocked

minormillikin

Reaction score
Yeah, on top of my backward sleep schedule, I will not be able to sleep. I was watching a few episodes of "the strain" earlier. What little sleep I get will be filled with odd dreams about being chased by vamperic football players.

HawkCop

Reaction score
Working all night until 5am. Leaving for the game at 6am because we have a 2 hours drive from the east side. Hoping the pass is clear. I'll be running on adrenalin all day! Can't wait to get this game started!

slargent4ever

Reaction score
Went to bed about 3 hours ago. Up Now. Between the excitement for the game, and me waking up every 5 minutes from noises from the wind. Neighbors house got burglarized two days ago, so now everything I hear results in me doing a full house sweep for dip shits.

minormillikin

Reaction score
slargent4ever":i0e7e0ch said:
Went to bed about 3 hours ago. Up Now. Between the excitement for the game, and me waking up every 5 minutes from noises from the wind. Neighbors house got burglarized two days ago, so now everything I hear results in me doing a full house sweep for dip shits.

Similar stuff happened in my neighborhood a year ago or so, and I was the same way.

Short of a full on security system, which is possibly not necessary depending on your circumstances, there are some cheap solutions that might let you get some sleep.

-a beware of dog sign... Just enough to make the lowlifes pick an easier target.

-cheap door/window alarms from harbor freight. Thanks to these I could sleep, because there's no way to sneak into my house without waking me up.

I also had a driveway movement sensor for a while, but deer would set it off all the time so I turned it off.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
Yeah good ideas. I put a lock on my gate so getting into the back yard is tough. I have a 100lb American bulldog who sleeps in the house near the back entry and will go apes if anybody is there or in the yard. He is scary as hell if you don't know he is a giant wussy. And I sleep 10 ft from the front door witha bedside 45. I am getting a security system installed, but was planning before this happened. I'm less concerned about someone breaking into my place. More concerned for my elderly neighbors, 3 of the 4 are up there and are pretty vulnerable.