I wonder how many Kam Chancellor jerseys sold today

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Wasn't he at #20 or something?
I'll bet he is the top ten before March. The way he is going.

Tical21

Reaction score
I watched the game from a sports bar in the Pholippines with a couple friends catching their first American football game and all were pretty giddy about Bam Bam.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm going to get one for sure. One for each member of the LOB

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
I've been trying to get a limited wolf grey Kam forever, i don't think they make them. pretty lame.

drcool

Reaction score
From what I can see it is one of the top selling jerseys over the weekend. Not just for the Hawks but for the entire NFL. And I believe each one comes with the soul of an opposing player embedded in it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tical21":25g0vjrr said:
I watched the game from a sports bar in the Pholippines with a couple friends catching their first American football game and all were pretty giddy about Bam Bam.

I seem to recall a couple of sports bars in Angeles City. One I frequented was Treasure Island. Liked it there. I think I went to Manila only one time while in country. Should have gone a few more times. Have a great day.

Highlordb

Reaction score
I rocked the Sherman jersey for last year, and this weekend i just purchased my playoff jersey, and its a Chancellor!....

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I've wanted an Elite Chancellor for a while, but sadly they don't make any, and if I'm going to pay the cost for a custom elite, I'll probably get one with "Zaghawk" on it instead that way it'll stay valid until they change the uniform.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
This thread is funny.

I got my wife an Earl limited for Christmas and when we were rewatching the game on the DVR after I got home from the game, she turned to me and said "you know, if you wanted to get me a second jersey, I'd take a Kam".

I was highly amused.