Congrats Seahawks!

panthers4life

Reaction score
Had to let the sting wear off for a day, but I said I'd return and here I am. Congrats to the Seahawks and their fans for an incredible performance. That team is loaded with bada** mothers. The defense was incredible and could have had 3-4 more turnovers than they did. The over the top offensive game plan was brilliant and perfectly executed when it mattered. When the biggest plays needed to be made the Seahawks made them. The team deserves every bit of praise that can be offered.

I'm jealous, and sincerely hope to see that kind of football from the team I love one day. I'm proud of my Panthers, they didn't just lay down for you guys. In the end, the defense was too much and Cam made too many critical mistakes. JStew showed his numbers over the last six weeks were legit, the D played well outside our safeties, and the O played better than expected outside turnovers. We're young, lots of rookies and healing from a bad cap situation. I hope this experience contributes some character to our guys when they face big moments in the future.

Good luck to the Hawks against Green Bay next week. I'll be pulling for you to win another championship! Thanks for the hospitality while I visited your board!

NOTE: Cross posting form Radish Memorial as it seems no one is browsing that forum post game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the Seattle Seahawks can become powerhouses in the NFL, so can the Panthers. I like your team. Like I've said before, as long as their wins don't effect us directly, I root for them. A lot of similarities between the two teams. Our success is built on preparation, great coaching, talent, proper scouting in the draft and a team that genuinely plays for one another. It's not as easy as a flick of the switch but if you follow the template we've built over the past several years, the same could happen for you too.

Thanks for the classy post. Good luck to you guys next year. You are worthy opponents.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Thanks for following up. You guys gave an outstanding effort. Good news for you guys is that the future is bright for you guys. And that NFC South is ripe for the picking for a few years and I see you guys dominating. I expect more post-season match ups coming.

See you next year!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Thanks for the return visit and I hope you stay active here, we always have room for respectful opposing fans, that like to talk football.

IMHO the Panthers are a better team than says their record.
Y'all are headed in the right direction.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Thanks.
I'm glad I didn't spend $180 to see the Panthers roll over. Lots of fight.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Thanks for the kind words. I truly thought the Panthers would roll over, especially after the first few drives, but they played a tough, hard-fought game for the whole game. That's the kind of play that will put you guys into the top perennial contenders group for years to come. That defense is seriously scary, and your linebackers are no joke.

The Outfield":3grrb3d2 said:
Kelvin Benjamin is scary good.

And this. So much this. I found myself more jealous than I wanted to be most of the game. Dude could well be a superstar in this league.

OP
OP
P

panthers4life

Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate the respect. I don't believe in NFL moral victories, but I do believe losses can build character and confidence if there's some underlying substance to point to. In the case of this game, our team can build from it I think.

On another note, did Lynch punch the spider cam away early in the game, Hawks first possession? Looks like he did, and it was hilarious. I was like dam*, that guy don't do interviews. LOL

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cheers, panthers4life. Here's to a long-lasting rivalry between two young, tough, talented teams. Iron sharpens iron. We'll see ya next season and do it all again.