OP
OP
Jiggy

Jiggy

Reaction score
Yes, someone is actually that dumb...

Rob12

Reaction score
I laughed. He's on the same plane of thought of the Niners fans who feel like the Hawks should be penalized for the decibel level in the Clink.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":253nvg0i said:
I laughed. He's on the same plane of thought of the Niners fans who feel like the Hawks should be penalized for the decibel level in the Clink.

No, this is on a whole different level of dumb.

Threedee

Reaction score
This would make more sense for college teams, since they recruit, and often are much more perceived as representing a geographical area. But, yeah, for an NFL team, it's obviously insane. Consider the fact that Largent of Oklahoma is now viewed as synonymous with Seattle (along with Peyton, Martinez, Buhner, Moon, Raible, Niehaus, Griffey, Hernandez, etc.).

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I don't even know how we stole talent, every team had a chance to draft our players. How could you steal someone your paying money to....lol

Looks like he's a Falcon fan

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Are the Seahawks playing by different rules? Are we like first captain on the ball field and we're picking up all of the talent?

CHawk

Reaction score
So much "wrong" with that.

Plus guys want to sign with the hawks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1c7svogc said:
No way, is that serious? Someone actually that dumb....

Hell yes there's people that dumb.

You know those little packets of silica that they put in electronics to absorb moisture ? You see how it says "do not eat" ?
They have to put that there because someone freaking ate it. That's a special kind of stupid that looks at that and goes "hmm, wonder how that tastes ?"

Never overestimate the intelligence of the average person. You'll be continually let down.

On a separate note, the sig in the OP's post.....that Niner fan was actually pretty close to being right. Lol.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Falcons do lay bad eggs every so often. Amazing that falcon fan even broke out of his egg.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":26so5k2q said:
Falcons do lay bad eggs every so often. Amazing that falcon fan even broke out of his egg.

Maybe he was dropped as a young egg. Glad it was only a falcon and not a dragon... :twisted:

chrispy

Reaction score
In his world, the penalty for his idiocy is that the poster should have to field punts for his team.