Dirty Donald Fine on RW The 1st?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Jose8BS/status/549438914214109184[/tweet]

Just saying...

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I remember seeing that and being pretty annoyed. Not least cause I liked Aaron Donald too.

That D line is going to cause us fits for a loooooong time.

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
I was so p!ssed when I saw that punk do that to Wilson!!!
Of course no flag on the play and I'm sure there won't be a fine or anything either.

So let's see....Lynch gets a heftly 10,000 fine for grabbing his crotch (which he probably shouldn't do...) when he scores on an amazing run but there probably won't be anything even said about this douche bag trying to break Russell's face with a cheap shot elbow after Wilson is already down!

Yeah, that sounds about right!

Punk ass Rams!!! :pukeface:

gadgor

Reaction score
Looked more like Aaron wanted Russell to take a whiff of his armpit?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3qmwabb1 said:
That doesn't look like much.

I mostly agree. It could be a bad landing instead of a cheap shot. If it weren't for the fact that Gregg Williams and Fisher allow that kind of thing, I probably wouldn't think twice. However, I wouldn't be shocked if a fine came down, either.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3svx9e0z said:
MidwestHawker":3svx9e0z said:
That doesn't look like much.

I mostly agree. It could be a bad landing instead of a cheap shot. If it weren't for the fact that Gregg Williams and Fisher allow that kind of thing, I probably wouldn't think twice. However, I wouldn't be shocked if a fine came down, either.

Right, I agree. I just think it's somewhat ambiguous and that people are interpreting it one way since it's a Ram where they would give the benefit of the doubt if it was a Seahawk. Maybe it was dirty, maybe it was an attempt to injure Russell, but that's not really what I see.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
If he had made contact, I would have been pissed. It looks to me like it was done for the sake of intimidation rather than malice.

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
Stupid Rams should know that Mr. Wilson and the rest of our bad ass Seahawks can not and will not ever be intimidated!!! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2vcdod3r said:
Rams doin' Ram things.

:stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers:

Attachments

• qqqqqqqqqCapture.PNG
    qqqqqqqqqCapture.PNG
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,337

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
In the eyes of the NFL RW does not equal "Golden boy Rodgers" and the Rams are not playing the golden team "Jerruh's kids" next week.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
After watching this again, I think he may have been trying to avoid an unnecessary roughness penalty (forearm to the neck area of the QB) by overcompensating to make it look like his elbow/forearm had only made contact with the ground.

I'm glad no penalty was called here, as any grazing of the neck area appeared to be inadvertent.