Dirty Donald Fine on RW The 1st?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
If you look very carefully after they are all on the ground, Donald's body does a small hop as if he was doing an elbow drop. Even before the tackle that elbow is coming right at Wilson's neck. If Russell had been hurt in this game we wouldn't be saying it didn't look like much. Look at Russell's head as the elbow comes down, it swivel very quickly, that could of damaged his neck.

Rams knew they would get watch closely after the Giants game, so of course they are going to have to do their dirty tricks underneath the pile.

trharder

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3m2651u3 said:
That doesn't look like much.
Seriously? I'd say it was close to as crappy as what Suh did to Rodgers that got him a game suspension. Just that it was with his elbow, not his foot.

Giblien

Reaction score
If he would have seriously hurt RW, I would hope that there would have been a benches clearing brawl, starting with the Kam-track making a B-Line for Donald's throat.

evergreen

Reaction score
I saw that and thought it was close to dirty. Close enough on camera to be called. Makes up for the 9er one everyone was worried about. About that line.... They are fearsome. Hopefully they will cost too much soon and they will lose some to FA. Good thing they're paying Bradford all that $$$.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
It looks like a cheap shot to me. Maybe he only grazed RW's neck, but that's not the point.

I hope Anthony! doesn't see this gif....it could be war. :thfight7:

trharder

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2ondg7j6 said:
It looks like a cheap shot to me. Maybe he only grazed RW's neck, but that's not the point.:
For me, watching Russell's head and neck get twisted into a weird position is what got me fired up. And it wasn't just Arnold. The other player is practically molesting Russell there. Football is a rough sport, I know, but Giacomini would have killed those two last year if he'd seen that.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Russell should have flopped around like a fish and got his self carried off the field in a cart like Hero Boy Erin Rodgers.

Kakaww

Reaction score
I'm not seeing anything dirty. Another Ram comes in at the end and pushes Donald in the side causing him to lurch forward a bit.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Typical Fisher team. They were doing it last week against Beckham and Fishers justification was "I heard that he (Odell) said he was going to set a record against us."

His teams play dirty, everyone knows it but nobody does anything about it. It just baffles me. They trash New York's newest hero and Giants players get fined.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":r11z9el5 said:
On another note, I was so glad that #25 got there first. Donald might have broken him.

Looked like Donald was going for some collar bone breakage. :x

Smellyman

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":os42c9ah said:
Damn, RW is one tuff some beach.

AD was attempting to drive the tip of his elbow into RW's Adam's apple... luckily, he missed.

yup. That is exactly what he was doing...

Rex

Reaction score
Geez people get a grip. If Donald wanted to hurt RW he would have. But Donald didn't and RW wasn't. Why not concentrate on the fact that RW was pancaked by two defenders? ;)

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Rex":355sdf2n said:
Geez people get a grip. If Donald wanted to hurt RW he would have. But Donald didn't and RW wasn't. Why not concentrate on the fact that RW was pancaked by two defenders? ;)

I am so glad you know Donald intentions and if Russell was hurt or not. This is nice to have someone on these forums so close to the league to know what all the players think and feel. We can only go by what we see and to many of us it looked like a cheap shot on our star quarterback. The fact that he was pancaked by two defenders is a front line issue discussed here on these forums ad nauseam.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I have no idea how you can watch that video and not see it as intentionally trying to stick a guy in the throat with his elbow. Its quite clear. If you don't think its a big deal thats fine but its obvious thats what he was attempting to do.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Watch it again with the idea Donald is trying NOT to hurt RW. He notices his elbow is on RW's neck and then he lurches to remove it. Guy is a sweetheart.

SC

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
StoneCold":29drxqfs said:
Watch it again with the idea Donald is trying NOT to hurt RW. He notices his elbow is on RW's neck and then he lurches to remove it. Guy is a sweetheart.

SC

It's hard to tell from the angle on the vine how much of an influence it had but Donald does get hit from behind by his own guy right as the extra push of the forearm comes. Just something else to consider in this grey-area of dirtiness.

Rex

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3ep6br48 said:
Rex":3ep6br48 said:

I am so glad you know Donald intentions and if Russell was hurt or not. This is nice to have someone on these forums so close to the league to know what all the players think and feel. We can only go by what we see and to many of us it looked like a cheap shot on our star quarterback. The fact that he was pancaked by two defenders is a front line issue discussed here on these forums ad nauseam.

Oh you're most welcome. :th2thumbs: RW wasn't hurt because if a 300 pound DT pushed off on his elbow which was planted on RW's throat then RW would have been rendered speechless for some time. You're viewing it as a cheap shot is due to your prejudice against the Rams. The game was clean, perhaps the cleanest game of the year for both teams. :thirishdrinkers: