OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Rex":1o23h537 said:
Year of The Hawk":1o23h537 said:
Rex":1o23h537 said:
Geez people get a grip. If Donald wanted to hurt RW he would have. But Donald didn't and RW wasn't. Why not concentrate on the fact that RW was pancaked by two defenders? ;)

I am so glad you know Donald intentions and if Russell was hurt or not. This is nice to have someone on these forums so close to the league to know what all the players think and feel. We can only go by what we see and to many of us it looked like a cheap shot on our star quarterback. The fact that he was pancaked by two defenders is a front line issue discussed here on these forums ad nauseam.

Oh you're most welcome. :th2thumbs: RW wasn't hurt because if a 300 pound DT pushed off on his elbow which was planted on RW's throat then RW would have been rendered speechless for some time. You're viewing it as a cheap shot is due to your prejudice against the Rams. The game was clean, perhaps the cleanest game of the year for both teams. :thirishdrinkers:

RW's throat wasn't hurt because his adam apple, like his whole body, is a metal endoskeleton, further sheathed by liquid metal.

Trust me, I am a doctor.

Latest posts