Social media and the Seahawks

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I've noticed one thing this week I didn't see any one really posting crap on some of the sites I use . Not to push their clothing line or even a pic of just misc crap . Now I just had a pretty heated discussion with a friend on the distractions that i noticed this season especially . Is it a coincidence that the D played lights out . With it seems all the focus on football instead of other crap . I sometimes wonder if the other distractions with their personal agendas has kept the 100% focus on football at about 90% or so.
Just an honest question? I'd like to see what . Net thinks?

jblaze

Reaction score
I think invariably it has some sort of effect on people, how big that effect is though I'm not sure.

One thing is sure, once you become the LOB and the best secondary in the NFL and win the super bowl in the fashion they did, you'll have plenty of opportunities for those types of distractions.

However, I do like what I heard from Thomas lately in that he's not wearing his headphones at the complex anymore because he wants to connect with his teammates. Also the little tirade he want on when he say his teammates eating sunflower seeds during a walkthrough and not focusing 100%. Seems like maybe they're starting to forget the fluff and get back to playing team ball and trusting each other. That's the only way the D succeeds, they all have to play on a string and they have to trust each other.