Fitzgerald not expected to play today

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Normally I'm happy to take any breaks we can get on the injury front, but I'd rather he play today so that people don't somehow tie today's win to his absence.

HawkerD

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":iit1tp66 said:
Normally I'm happy to take any breaks we can get on the injury front, but I'd rather he play today so that people don't somehow tie today's win to his absence.

Not really of any importance when they tally the Wins and Losses

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawkerD":1hqwwdb2 said:
MidwestHawker":1hqwwdb2 said:

Not really of any importance when they tally the Wins and Losses

And that's why I normally am happy to take any breaks we can get on the injury front.

OP
OP
Bigbadhawk

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score

I would rather Miller, Unger, Mebane, Farwell, Marsh, Mccoy were able to play to but that isn't happening. It doesn't bother me if a player on the other team cant play since all teams have their own injuries too.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I'd rather have Fitz playing than Brown. Fitz has never really been a Seahawks killer....last year in 2 games vs us he had 5 catches for 35 yards! He's a good matchup for our corners. However, Brown is exactly the kind of matchup we struggle with small and quick. But now maybe Earl can help out on Brown, the deep ball is how AZ beats teams....have to be ready for it.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":160gp8ru said:

I would rather Miller, Unger, Mebane, Farwell, Marsh, Mccoy were able to play to but that isn't happening. It doesn't bother me if a player on the other team cant play since all teams have their own injuries too.

And that's why I normally am happy to take any breaks we can get on the injury front.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He'll play.

Unless he's been ruled out, they're not going to hold him out of a division game, 9-1 or not.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 22m 22 minutes ago
#AZCardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald won’t play today, source says. Not a surprise with an MCL sprain.