Two Weeks Left. How Does It Go Down?

Predict the final 2 weeks for the Seahawks.

• Beat the Chiefs and Cardinals to finish 10-6

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Lose to the Chiefs but beat the Cardinals to finish 9-7

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Lose to the Chiefs and Cardinals to finish 8-8

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

zchurch74

Reaction score
If there ever is a game we need to start fast it’s the Arizona game. They are going to be playing for absolutely nothing and we cannot take them lightly. If we don’t start fast they could linger around and make it a game in the 4th quarter. The game is at home but with the inexperience on this team we cannot afford to go into the fourth quarter in a close game with so much on the line. .

I don’t think we have much of a chance with KC. I think we should just play safe and let a lot of the bench play and get experience. We cannot afford to lose a starter this late in the season trying to make a late season run. If we are all heathy we can cause issues in the playoffs.

hawks85

Reaction score
Aros":32exh134 said:
I think we win out. The Seahawks we saw yesterday won't bare any resemblance to the focused team we will see this Sunday night on prime time. Think defense against the Vikings, and Russ playing Russ-like in late December.
I originally said 13-3 then 11-5. After yesterday it is absolutely clear the NFL or media wanna see us in the playoffs. I have not lost faith in the Seahawks as they played well enough to win yesterday. I have no faith in the refs. Some of those calls yesterday were horrible. Why the NFL media, the refs hate Seattle is beyond me. I love it here and so does all those tourist's on I-5. We will play good enough to win out but after yesterday I see bogus calls in both games dropping us to 8-8 and no playoffs.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Hmm. Lose to KC by 10 and beat Az by 17. Penny has a big, big day against the Cardinals and so does Moore. Mahones abuses our secondary. He will extend the play better than Russ does. A lot of plays where we almost sack him but ends up being a big gainer. We get some turnovers against AZ and run well. Game gets away from them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So many people assuming we will lose to the Chiefs, love it.
We win by 3 on Sunday and beat the Cards by 10, mainly because we let off the gas and let some guys rest.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2xhsmjnr said:
So many people assuming we will lose to the Chiefs, love it.
We win by 3 on Sunday and beat the Cards by 10, mainly because we let off the gas and let some guys rest.

Of course we have a chance to beat the Chiefs, but we better see the D that played against the Vikings, and not the hot mess of a D that allowed Nick Mullen to complete 3rd and longs over and over with dumb penalties and missed assignments.

Add in the fact that no Kendricks, and now maybe no KJ or McDougald, and that's a very tall task against Mahomes and company.

The good news is KC's defense is terrible, bottom of the league in every category. So this is a game our offense should play really well.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Sunday's forecast is for "Clouds"......at least that gives us a chance to beat KC. If we get fewer than six penalties, I think we win!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
10 and 6 Baby!

The Kansas City Chefs are going down! The template to beat them has been made, and the Seahawks are PISSED!

Let's go Hawks!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Our record in prime time, especially against very good teams is ridiculous under Pete. No reason to think they can't do it again. Game could go either way, but we have a VERY good chance on Sunday. This is a different team at home, like many teams around the NFL. But there's just something about prime time games at the House of Noise. Shoot, I wouldn't be shocked if we win a close one and the media will have their standard "Hawks won on a controversial call" crap. Being a Hawks fan can be summed up pretty easily: If we win, it's because the refs somehow helped us out and/or there was some controversial call we benefited from. If we lose, and complain about the refs, we get told to get over it. If anything, I will be more surprised about us winning a big game and NOT hearing about some "controversial call" than I would just winning a big game.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
hawks will lose to KC by 3 touchdowns. Our D is just not good, If KJ could play that would be huge but this feeling like a blowout.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1pyu0mg3 said:
hawks will lose to KC by 3 touchdowns. Our D is just not good, If KJ could play that would be huge but this feeling like a blowout.

Nope.

National game, team is embarrassed about losing to the 49ers. Century Link is going to be R O C K I N G.