The Two Fifth round picks #134 (OAK) and 160 (SEA)

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I would like Seattle to go DT in round 1, WR round 2, and CB/WR BPA in round 4.
I would like Seattle to address the O-line in a in the fifth round. I'm assuming with the news the cap situation is'nt as bad as it seemed Giacomini gets re-signed. McQuistan is gone replaced by Bailey. Bowie is a quality RT/OG backup but depth is now the question in Seattle. They need Sweezy insurance and a LT/RT only type player. Here are my options for Seattle in the fifth round according to NFLDraftscout.com.

Fifth round, pick 6(OAK)

Charles Leno,OG,Boise State- Leno is described as having long arms, a coordinated and balanced athlete who is a knee bender. Durable and versatile Leno started every game the past three seasons at both RT/LT.

Weaknesses- Needs to add more strength to compete at the next level. Not a road grader in the run game.

As a developmental OG in Cable's zone blocking scheme Leno could do well in a year or two which is when he would be expected to play with Bowie/ Bailey in the mix.

5th round pick 32)
Seantel Henderson,OT,Miami- He's a big man with a ton of physical ability at OT but poor technique and off field issues have pushed henderson down the draft. But with Coaching and time Henderson would be a terrific OT but until then he is on the bench learning.

Also Henderson was committed to play at USC before the scandal and the two year ban was handed down. So PC Knows about Henderson and could be the one to take a chance on him.