Gildan New Mexico Bowl: Washington State vs. Colorado State

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's the kickoff to Bowl Season! Anyone else watching? Wazzu just went up 14-0 in the first quarter.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I think either Cableone or ESPN was having problems, so I have only seen the Colorado State touchdown so far.. Go Cougs!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am watching the Fresno game. I saw a penalty I do not understand. The Trojans tried an onside kick and it was flagged as the receiver did not have a clear access to the ball for reception. Does that mean that there are no more on side kicks in the NCAA???

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Wow, that was an incredible coug job by Wazzu. Two years in a row the New Mexico Bowl has kicked off Bowl Season with a wild finish.

Faust

Reaction score
I've seen them blow the game but this is a whole new level of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think blowing a ten point lead at home with five minutes left in the 2002 Apple Cup when a win potentially puts you in the National Championship still leads the all time WSU blowing it category.

Missed the game, DVR'd it, planned to watch it, was out and about and heard some dude laughing about how WSU "Coug'd it", looked down at my phone, it had exploded, saw what happened, decided not to watch.

For the record, dating back to the days of the VCR, a team I want to win has never won when I've recorded it and planned to watch it later. The Seahawks are leaders in this category.

Tough loss, feel bad for the seniors. I'm ready for next season to start.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
seahawk2k":331plrrn said:
I think blowing a ten point lead at home with five minutes left in the 2002 Apple Cup when a win potentially puts you in the National Championship still leads the all time WSU blowing it category.

Missed the game, DVR'd it, planned to watch it, was out and about and heard some dude laughing about how WSU "Coug'd it", looked down at my phone, it had exploded, saw what happened, decided not to watch.

For the record, dating back to the days of the VCR, a team I want to win has never won when I've recorded it and planned to watch it later. The Seahawks are leaders in this category.

Tough loss, feel bad for the seniors. I'm ready for next season to start.

Don't record tomorrow please!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I stopped recording Seahawks games long ago. The anxiety of it happening and me not watching it live would kill me anyway.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The way the koogs lost makes the way the seahawks lost almost seem enjoyable.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Imagine being a "coug_hawk" this past weekend. . . brutal

648.gif