Stanford at Oregon State

Gap Filler

Reaction score
I'm excited to see if Oregon State can pull off this upset. I think Shaw is kind of a pompous ass and I always liked Riley. Riley just seems like a likable guy who loves his job. Go Beav's!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm torn on this one. My Oregon pride wants the Beavs to win. But as a Ducks fan in a tight BCS race with Florida State and Alabama I want Stanford to win and be as highly ranked as possible when we play.

Big 4th down stop by Stanford right there.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man, that QB sneak was even worse then Russell Wilson's QB sneak a few weeks ago, that had no chance. Come on Riley!

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
yeah that was bad. OSU's defense is pretty good tonight. Wow they had the running back stopped and let him break free. Bad bad bad

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Cooks is legit. Best WR in college football, imo. I don't know if he'll be the best in the NFL (though I think he'll kill it as a slot receiver) but he's amazing in this offense.

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Oregon State will probly lose but Stanford is getting killed by these delayed screen passes

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Beavers down 8 had first and goal from the 8 yard line and couldn't get it in the endzone. Turn it over on downs with 1 second left.

They had a chance.

Stanford misses their tight ends from last year. Their offense is really not good. No way do they beat Oregon this year, imo.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2bwo2q6t said:
Beavers down 8 had first and goal from the 8 yard line and couldn't get it in the endzone. Turn it over on downs with 1 second left.

They had a chance.

Stanford misses their tight ends from last year. Their offense is really not good. No way do they beat Oregon this year, imo.

What did I tell ya'? You were psyching yourself out with the myth that is Stanford football. They're not as good as the Dawgs. I maintain my prediction UO doubles Stanford's scoring output. Or should.