Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:42 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
Yes, and I will start all of my Oregon posts with, the last time you were relevant prior to this was before the Great Depression.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:45 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Btw, through 5 games Marcus Mariota is on pace to have 59 touchdowns and 0 turnovers this season.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
Does that count the TD's he will throw in the Fiesta Bowl this year?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
No.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
Haha. :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:50 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2113
JSeahawks wrote:
Btw, through 5 games Marcus Mariota is on pace to have 59 touchdowns and 0 turnovers this season.



He sucks, Jake "the savior" Locker once went 2 games without a int, and he did it without a gimmicky offense. And he once kissed his mom right on the lips, does Marcus do that?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:50 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
HawkWow wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
Floyd Mayweather knows whats up. Ducks just won him $190,000.

http://instagram.com/p/fG0LM6x3bA/#


Canelo Alverez just won Mayweather 40 mil. and Canelo's never won a meaningful title either.


Ouch.

Lets take a minute to appreciate this one.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:52 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
CPHawk wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
Btw, through 5 games Marcus Mariota is on pace to have 59 touchdowns and 0 turnovers this season.



He sucks, Jake "the savior" Locker once went 2 games without a int, and he did it without a gimmicky offense. And he once kissed his mom right on the lips, does Marcus do that?


True. Wasn't he part of their perfect season too? I don't know, I don't know my college football history.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:55 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Wish they had more Baylor games on TV. That might be the one offense that's better then Oregon's.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:55 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
CP, Jsea, make sure to tag out properly.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Inaccurate. I always think of myself as Rowdy Roddy Piper. Another Portland icon.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Watch your mouth, Jseahawks. They Lives rules, and you just diminished it by default.

Wow does that new Eminem song SUCCCCKKKK!

On drugs? Marshal Mathers LP. Sober? THAT!

Who says going sober's a good thing.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2113
pehawk wrote:
CP, Jsea, make sure to tag out properly.

Image



That's right, business up front and party in the rear. I'll be rocking that outfit next week at to doog stadium.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:00 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:03 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?


I would say Iowa.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?


I would say Iowa.


But, the Cougs had what, 3 straight 10 win seasons since 2000, and a few Rose Bowls in the 1990's? I don't see Iowa with anything rivaling that.

Purdue...I think that's it.

Northwestern's well on there way to Stanford.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:07 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
I'll go with Purdue as well. Screw Drew Brees.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:07 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?


I would say Iowa.


But, the Cougs had what, 3 straight 10 win seasons since 2000, and a few Rose Bowls in the 1990's? I don't see Iowa with anything rivaling that.

Purdue...I think that's it.

Northwestern's well on there way to Stanford.


Ask Grandpa HawkWow about the Huskies 1981 or 1990 Rose Bowls both against Iowa. I'm sure he can write you a thesis on them.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2113
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?


I would say Iowa.



No J, he said WSU not UW. But it will be funny in 4 years when UW is paying Sark over 5 mill a year, and like good old Kirk he's winning 5 games.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:09 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Poor Tui he beat Brees AND he'd be a 1st round pick in today's NFL. He still should've been good, if not picked during the worst time ever to be a Raider (and that's saying something).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:11 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Really hope Northwestern can hold on for this win. Ohio State fan makes Duck fan seem downright humble.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I HATE Ohio State. Especially hated how every player of there's was overrated, diva, trash in the NFL. What was that douchebag coaches name? With the sweater vest covering his delicious boobs? Not Tressel, before that.

DAMN IT!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:14 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
John Cooper?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:15 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Yeah, that was him. Just sent out 1st round garbage to the NFL, every year.

DONT GOOGLE. Trivia; Northwestern's coach for their last Rose Bowl?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?


I would say Iowa.


But, the Cougs had what, 3 straight 10 win seasons since 2000, and a few Rose Bowls in the 1990's? I don't see Iowa with anything rivaling that.

Purdue...I think that's it.

Northwestern's well on there way to Stanford.


Ask Grandpa HawkWow about the Huskies 1981 or 1990 Rose Bowls both against Iowa. I'm sure he can write you a thesis on them.


Hey now, dont forget our Rose Bowl against Purdue and Drew Brees (note: UW won).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Gary Barnett is the only other coach I know of theirs. No clue if he made a Rose Bowl.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:20 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks wrote:
Gary Barnett is the only other coach I know of theirs. No clue if he made a Rose Bowl.


That was him.

I think he got busted for gambling...? At Colorado, IIRC.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:22 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 597
pehawk wrote:
Poor Tui he beat Brees AND he'd be a 1st round pick in today's NFL. He still should've been good, if not picked during the worst time ever to be a Raider (and that's saying something).


Don't forget when he passed for 300 and ran for 200 against Stanford. First player in NCAA history to do that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:23 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Baylor, 56 points and 617 yards against WEst Virginia at the half.

I'd love to see an Oregon vs Baylor game. But sadly, I don't think Baylor makes it to the national title game.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
CallMeADawg wrote:
pehawk wrote:
Poor Tui he beat Brees AND he'd be a 1st round pick in today's NFL. He still should've been good, if not picked during the worst time ever to be a Raider (and that's saying something).


Don't forget when he passed for 300 and ran for 200 against Stanford. First player in NCAA history to do that.


I remember. I still remember Jimmy Johnson on FOX pregame, a few years after the Raiders drafted Tui saying "who knows what the Raiders are doing, they have a great QB in Tui wasting away, they're idiots".

I felt SOOO bad for him. Worst luck ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I heard Darryl Jackson is coaching Minnesota now?

What...? Too soon?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
I heard Darryl Jackson is coaching Minnesota now?

What...? Too soon?


I bet he's Killing it.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: The 5-0
JSeahawks wrote:
I'm going to start all of my Oregon or Washington related posts with "I know you won a national title". Will that satisfy you Hawkwow and Dawg man?


Yes.

But I'd prefer; "I know you won 2 national titles, and we, the UO faithful, are hopeful Phil's exploitation of a billion Chinese kids will buy us one someday".


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2113
Don't forget when he took me to lunch and gave me the grand tour of doog stadium during the summer. Tui is a great guy honestly.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2113
HawkWow wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
I'm going to start all of my Oregon or Washington related posts with "I know you won a national title". Will that satisfy you Hawkwow and Dawg man?


Yes.

But I'd prefer; "I know you won 2 national titles, and we, the UO faithful, are hopeful Phil's exploitation of a billion Chinese kids will buy us one someday".



.5, and how about you only wear shoes not made in another country?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: The 5-0
JSeahawks wrote:
Baylor, 56 points and 617 yards against WEst Virginia at the half.

I'd love to see an Oregon vs Baylor game. But sadly, I don't think Baylor makes it to the national title game.


The Skins are working on a deal, prepared to offer 6 1st rounders for the rights to draft Petty.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:00 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
I heard Darryl Jackson is coaching Minnesota now?

What...? Too soon?


I bet he's Killing it.


Nothing? Come on, that was gold!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:04 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
I heard Darryl Jackson is coaching Minnesota now?

What...? Too soon?


I bet he's Killing it.


Nothing? Come on, that was gold!


Too far.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Northwestern up 3. 7 minutes left, Ohio State driving.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
And looks like Notre Dame is going to beat ASU. I thought maybe this was going to be ASU's coming out party. I missed on this one.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football Saturday: 10/5
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I want to hold up David Shaw's photo next to Todd Bridges and use it in my"before and after crack pictorial lecture" to children.

Too bad for ASU. At least it's your and CPs coming out party still.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drrew, GoHawks, JKent82, kearly, Lynch'sLamborghini, McGruff, seabowl, TeamoftheCentury and 24 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.