Jordan Mills should be a seahawk

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I think JS/PC should of took a chance on Mills rather than Jesse Williams I like T.Simon and L.Willson picks but all were taken ahead of Mills in the Fifth. Now Mills is playing damn good for the Bears on the Right side. I like Breno but Mills would of been a cheap/good developmental player to leave on the back burner for a year.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Yep, and Seattle also should've drafted all the other late round starters in the league too. Damn lousy front office.

We have a lock down corner (5th round), a brilliant strong safety (5th round) and a franchise quarterback (3rd round) all without spending a first or second round pick.

I think we can let the Bears have a right tackle.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
How do we know Bowie isn't a better player they knew they could get in the 6th or 7th?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":3urv5z43 said:
I think JS/PC should of took a chance on Mills rather than Jesse Williams I like T.Simon and L.Willson picks but all were taken ahead of Mills in the Fifth. Now Mills is playing damn good for the Bears on the Right side. I like Breno but Mills would of been a cheap/good developmental player to leave on the back burner for a year.
Hindsight is always easier. Let Williams get his knee right and who knows, maybe he's the nest star interior DL player. Three games in is just way to soon to bitch.

kearly

Reaction score
If we had drafted Mills, would he have outplayed Bailey this preseason? If we had drafted Mills, would have have won a starting job out of preseason?

Not to diminish the Bears OL, but I think their improvement up front probably has a lot to do with the new coach they have. Improvement is contagious, and you knew that offense would improve from the coaching change alone.