You're a hack -Cowherd Quote

taco40

Reaction score
The last statement heard on a short story about Marshawn NOT talking.

"If you can't write a story without a Marshawn Lynch quote, you're a hack. Quit the business."

Another concept, "Go talk to the guys who like to talk, they're interesting." ... "Richard Sherman, just the next locker down from Marshawn is interesting. He's even interesting if he stutters."

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3lbfq6qe said:
Not usually a fan of the guy, but in this case he's spot on!

Funny thing is he brings up very valid points alot of the time and hes prob my favorite. If hes wrong he usually admits it unlike alot of other personalities

Heres what he said about Wilson after the falcons game his rookie year

[youtube]xiJ3jN-sjok[/youtube]

Greenhell

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":4eju9he1 said:
Sports Hernia":4eju9he1 said:
Not usually a fan of the guy, but in this case he's spot on!

Funny thing is he brings up very valid points alot of the time and hes prob my favorite. If hes wrong he usually admits it unlike alot of other personalities

Heres what he said about Wilson after the falcons game his rookie year

[youtube]xiJ3jN-sjok[/youtube]

Fap.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Everything has to be black or white for Cowherd, there's no middle. He's a condescending prick to half his callers. He has a decent take on most issues...but I can't stand guys who consider the majority at any given time to be everybody. He can't possibly believe everything he says- he's a blowhard.

That said, he was spot-on in that clip.

Threedee

Reaction score
He's pretty hilarious, though. I'd love to see a program with him and Rich Eisen. Then again, I've listened to my share of Ben Maller and Andy Furman, so most people seem humble and courteous by comparison.

Latest posts