Your most hated teams?

kira

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2u6g0qdc said:
kira":2u6g0qdc said:
The NFL is a Bandwagon sport in the first place thanks to Fantasy Football... Ontop of that you got a lot of fans just from Pete (USC). Then you have more who hoped on because people love bad boy teams something you guys are becoming. A huge section of your fan base are bandwagon fans and you know what there is nothing wrong with that.... Just don't say you hate teams because of bandwagon fans you know something about glass and stones.

So you are saying the only cure to our bandwagon problem is to start sucking again?

"My brothers and sisters! Welcome to Seahawks fandom! Shed your Steeler and Cowboy jerseys, pick your new threads from our pro club. And tell your friends that all are welcome here!" :229031_grouphug:
lol I must admit your response just owned me for the simple fact im cracking up reading it and you wrote it like a true fan much <3

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I don't much like the raiders. Although I would sport a Bo Jackson jersey.

SF49r

Reaction score
Ravens(everyone probably knows why)

Raiders, absolutely hate there fans but as a team I really don't mind them at all

Seahawks, rams, and cards, they are division rivals so I have to hate them, but doesn't mean I don't respect them though