Your Favorite Announcer

pehawk

Reaction score
Off-Topic: I really do appreciate Iron Saints passionate hate for NFC South rivals.

IronSaint

Reaction score
pehawk":3ru9ahp3 said:
Off-Topic: I really do appreciate Iron Saints passionate hate for NFC South rivals.

Almost as much as your hate for me, right? :lol:

But eh, I don't hate Lynch, he's a good commentator. It's just every now and then you can catch subtle hints of teams he doesn't like. LOL. :th2thumbs:

the ditch

Reaction score
Canada talk coming up here, but Bob Cole. I remember when I was a little kid, tweaking the bunny ears on the tv to get good reception for Hockey Night in Canada and always loved hearing his voice. He still does announce but he's 80 now and announcers just lose some of the quickness when they age. Also always liked Peter maher doing the Flames radio broadcast but he's really slipping up nowadays.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Vin Scully doesn't follow the game, the game follows him. I'm with Largent, he's one in a million.

It was like the inning itself would have to wait for Vin's anecdote to end.

"And wasn't until that fateful day when he found out his Grandfather played in the negro leagues that he knew he would spend HIS life in the major leagues.................and there's a ground ball to second to end the inning"

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Vin has now been picked as Grand Marshall of the Rose Parade.

Great honor for a great man.