Your favorite 2013 regular season victory?

Your favorite Seahawks victory this season

• @ Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vs 49ers

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • @ Texans

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • @ Rams

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • vs Saints

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

jkitsune

Reaction score
For me it's Houston by a mile. Blowing out the Saints was awesome and satisfying, but rarely have I ever felt as proud of the Hawks as after that comeback in Houston.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Saints, we absolutely punked them and they had no answers for anything the Seahawks were doing in all phases. That was straight up domination.

warden

Reaction score
Beating the Whiners is my favorite thing

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Texans. What a ride that was.

That game was so emotionally uplifting/devastating that it literally broke the Texans for the rest of the season and changed the NFL landscape.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Saints game was very impressive. Never expected us to dominate them so much.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Texans because we were there together for a game we really had no business winning.

2- SF home opener

3- Saints game

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Throwdown":16pa89y6 said:
Saints, we absolutely punked them and they had no answers for anything the Seahawks were doing in all phases. That was straight up domination.
This even though beating the Whiners at home with a friend sitting next to me in his SF gear was a close second.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
The saints game because people really thought Brees was just going to come in and light us up at home on National TV

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Saints because the media bobble heads were so absolutely set that it would be a close game. One of those kiss my butt we are awesome games. The Houston comeback would be next.

jimbojones31

Reaction score
Saints just over 49ers. Most complete team performance this season by some distance. Off/Def/STs all firing. So much fun. But beating SF is always a good way to spend an afternoon.

willyum

Reaction score
49ers. I dislike Whitner as a player sooo much. He is a B level player at best, shoddy in coverage and unreliable in run support due to always going for the big hit. He always focuses so much on getting the better of Marshawn that he blows assignments often, oh and Lynch crushes him 9/10 times. The guy is so arrogant which is OK, if you're a top level player like Thomas or Sherman. But Whitner gets an assisted tackle on a ball carrier that was already stopped in his tracks and he gets up and swag walks away like he made the play of the game. (SF home game vs ATL is perfect example. Willis gets through the line of scrimmage and stops the ball carrier, Whitner comes in and falls on top of Willis' tackle and WHITNER gets up and celebrates, stealing the spotlight from Willis.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We've had some good ones, I pick the Texans. That game showed me how much heart THIS team has. Historically that's the type of game the Hawks loose. That game changed the way I look at the Seahawks.

Latest posts