You just gotta love it (Wilson)

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I don't think its simply avoiding the sophomore slump, although that's probably a concern of his. He truly has a fantastic work ethic. Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was doing the same back during his college career. I don't think anyone has had to push him to work like a robot.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
The whole time he was doing this, kap was shopping for more homo v-neck shirts, and kissing his arms in the mirror. Glad we have Wilson.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1s4sziaj said:
And Klapperdink is busy getting more tattoo's and finding new ways to kiss his bicep.

425HawkSpark":1s4sziaj said:
The whole time he was doing this, kap was shopping for more homo v-neck shirts, and kissing his arms in the mirror. Glad we have Wilson.

None of this is really constructive, and it's kind of been beaten to death.

Plus it just keeps the 9er trolls active.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I just prefer hating them from afar. We need to stop baiting them to stick around. ;)

themunn

Reaction score
JesterHawk":eu06htfi said:
I just prefer hating them from afar. We need to stop baiting them to stick around. ;)

But I love me some niner hate. Just imagine how much their blood boils every time they read this stuff.

I once read that Frank Gore takes a dump just before a game and then doesn't wipe his bum because it distracts/disgusts anyone trying to tackle him

travlinhawk

Reaction score
And I thought I had a good work ethic. He takes it to a WHOLE new level. I just hope he don't burn himself out.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":3iew9axw said:

V necks are homo? Does everyone but me know this?

What about assless chaps?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Shit talk kaepernick til your fingers bleed buts lets avoid the homophobia please

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, fellow 12th man, I am here today to announce, amidst all rumors, that I am indeed a robot."

Russell Wilson
Press conference on March 16, 2025 (after 12 super bowl titles)

nsport

Reaction score
Don't forget to include his "alone time" with his tortoises (that poor tortoise... what is he doing to him!?).

colin-kaepernick-pet-tortoise.jpg

nsport

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1ii8qi0f said:
Got to be honest... I think it's kind of cool he has a tortoise.

I actually do also think it's cool. Just don't get caught in photos that qualify for "Caption This!" contests. :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
JesterHawk":11vlf9nt said:
SoulfishHawk":11vlf9nt said:
And Klapperdink is busy getting more tattoo's and finding new ways to kiss his bicep.

425HawkSpark":11vlf9nt said:

None of this is really constructive, and it's kind of been beaten to death.

Plus it just keeps the 9er trolls active.
Yep.
There's really not much gain to saying bad things about Kaepernick, and hell, even Wilson seems to respect his abilities to scramble.
Wilsons attention to the tinyest of details, seperates him from all the other guys in his League.

chawx

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2zzmah7g said:

I read he's not trying to kiss his bicep, he's actually trying to lick his elbows.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":36wx8h3g said:
425HawkSpark":36wx8h3g said:

V necks are homo? Does everyone but me know this?

What about assless chaps?

I wear v-necks. You guys suck.

Keep up with the styles.

Latest posts