WOW! What A Game!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Total playoff atmosphere today...12's were as loud as I can remember in recent years. I said in the Fearless Prediction that the magic number was 27. I was off by 1. I was telling my wife on the way home how it would be impossible to tell her how many Seahawks teams of years past would have lost today's game.

Hats off to the Falcons. They have a hell of a football team. Chances are we will meet again in January.

The resolve and WILL of this team to win in the 4th Quarter is special.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I couldn't have put it better myself!

The best team found a way to win today :irishdrinkers:

seahawkno.0.gif

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Totally agree on the crowd noise. I was thinking that a few times, especially during the final defensive series. Great freaking win!

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Good game. Glad the Falcons showed a little heart. Wasn't quite the blowout most Seahawk fans thought it would be.

Cheers and good luck the rest of the way.

pmedic920

Reaction score
FOGHORN":3ij99jrf said:
Good game. Glad the Falcons showed a little heart. Wasn't quite the blowout most Seahawk fans thought it would be.

Respectful post.

Thanks for hanging around.

Probably will see y'all again later this season.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
pmedic920":4bp04koe said:
FOGHORN":4bp04koe said:

Respectful post.

I will always hang around. Even during a loss. I will come back and take my licks. It sucks. But I will take them.

Hawks46

Reaction score
FOGHORN":3kxinrkp said:
pmedic920":3kxinrkp said:
FOGHORN":3kxinrkp said:

Respectful post.

I will always hang around. Even during a loss. I will come back and take my licks. It sucks. But I will take them.

I for one appreciate other fans' input. Thanks for being a bigger fan than most.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hawks46":1ubdwkkd said:
FOGHORN":1ubdwkkd said:
pmedic920":1ubdwkkd said:
FOGHORN":1ubdwkkd said:

Respectful post.

I for one appreciate other fans' input. Thanks for being a bigger fan than most.
Co-sign on this. :2thumbs:
And for the record, I never once thought this was going to be a blow-out for the Hawks. I knew it was going to be a close game. :)

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Hawks46":3ec039cs said:
FOGHORN":3ec039cs said:
pmedic920":3ec039cs said:
FOGHORN":3ec039cs said:

Respectful post.

No need not to take the high road. Was a great week. Great game. The Falcons balled out as well as the Hawks. Was a great game.

I like what the Falcons showed.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
FOGHORN":3h0ogdi5 said:
pmedic920":3h0ogdi5 said:
FOGHORN":3h0ogdi5 said:

Respectful post.

I tell you what, no way did I think it was going to be a blow-out. That's one helluva team you've got there.

irocdave

Reaction score
I texted my buddy in the fourth quarter that this was a great game to watch, sucks as a Hawk fan but has to be one of the best games of the weekend. Atlanta played well as had a chance at the end. Nothing to be ashamed of, you'all have a solid team that should wreck the NFC South. See you again in the playoffs. Nothing stopping your team from getting there other than yourselves.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":s16fh63n said:
FOGHORN":s16fh63n said:
pmedic920":s16fh63n said:
FOGHORN":s16fh63n said:

Respectful post.

I tell you what, no way did I think it was going to be a blow-out. That's one helluva team you've got there.
BTW, please POUND the Panthers and the Saints.

Thank you.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Falcons fans, thank you for your class this past week. As long as it doesn't hurt the Hawks, I will root for them along the way.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
FOGHORN":3h48x91y said:

Don't mistake volume for quantity.

The loudmouths may have been spouting off, but I think most of us were thinking this would be a close one or even a loss. Atlanta looks properly good, and we of course know the quality of your coach.

Any loss hurts, and one influenced by officials hurts twice as much, so you have my empathy.

However, as a Seahawks fan, we needed this one because your remaining schedule looks pretty benign and this game was the only reasonable shot we had to retain home field advantage in the NFC. Even then, we have some tough games coming and could attract a loss or two that will have us visiting you in Atlanta.

Either way, see you in the playoffs. Thanks for chatting with us.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ benign schedule?

Bills at home then on the road against Packers and NE. Sprinkle in the Rams that we suck against and Arizona that we aren't sure about and while it may not be as tough as some others it is most definitely not benign

But we needed this win. It is huge if we stay in the playoff race.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
mikeak":2kk0romj said:
^ benign schedule?

Bills at home then on the road against Packers and NE. Sprinkle in the Rams that we suck against and Arizona that we aren't sure about and while it may not be as tough as some others it is most definitely not benign

But we needed this win. It is huge if we stay in the playoff race.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the falcons schedule.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally watching the game now that I am home...Totally fast forwarded through the 3rd quarter for obvious reasons (WTH defense??) but overall this team is the real deal.

LONG SNAPPER NOT WITHSTANDING

Latest posts