Wouldn't have it any other way! SUPERBOWL matchup

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dogorama":2yd5cfyd said:
MizzouHawkGal":2yd5cfyd said:
Ok, personally I'd love it given don't think Bill Belichick, Tom Brady or Robert Kraft could win a damn thing without straightforward cheating. So let's see. I'd rather get revenge for the Jerome Bowl but whatever.

Hear that, it took me a long time to get over that game, I don't think I watched a single NFL game for something like three years.
Sounds about right.... if you said 5 years. Seriously I had little interest in the NFL and none in the Curry/Mora loser era. Arguably it was worse then Behring era because Flores wasn't an upfront asshole like Behring. He was an undercover Raider. On multiple levels even.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The only thing we need is decent O-line play and we're settled. All our other position groups are among the best in the league. We will be in contention and could very well win it all, let's see where it goes.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Overseasfan said:
The only thing we need is decent O-line play and we're settled. All our other position groups are among the best in the league. We will be in contention and could very well win it all, let's see where it goes.[/quote

I agree we need way better protection this year and as some one said on here we need to get off to a very good start like 5-1 .

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
This thread is great stuff :)

HG, Maybe you should catch up on some Rain City Redemption....its been helping me out during the slow offseason:)

Latest posts