Worst Game Of The Year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What was that? Oh sure, we were depleted injury-wise. That certainly played a role, but that doesn't explain how the players that DID play got rope-a-doped by an inferior team. The Ghost of Bruce Arians apparently is alive and well.

I am too emotional to continue...I need a few deep breaths and glasses of Cab to soothe the Soul and realize we still have everything in front of us next Sunday night. But boy oh boy this team has to get right for the 49ers or forget the division and hello 5th seed.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You shut your w h o r e mouth. ;)

sutz

Reaction score
Even if we beat the Niners we're likely no better than #3 seed. Right?

stack55

Reaction score
[vimeo]that was a very demoralizing game.[/vimeo]

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Season is over. Itll be a blowout next week and Philly or whoever we play get an easy w. Too many injuries....poor coaching...and lack of leadership.

Seymour

Reaction score
I suspect the getting right part is quite the long shot given the injury picture and we prefer to run first with now our 4th string RB and crap pass protection.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Phew...I almost paid 500 a pop for a seat next week. Guessing they may be a lot cheaper at this point.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2qys4xra said:
Season is over. Itll be a blowout next week and Philly or whoever we play get an easy w. Too many injuries....poor coaching...and lack of leadership.
Seriously, the coaches are inept and the players have no drive.

Hate to see more players get injured next week, just get blown out and focus on next year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Seattle loses to whoever wins the NFC East in a route.

Yes, it’s that bad and yes Seattle are frauds.

ducks41468

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":19n9jpwf said:
Cyrus12":19n9jpwf said:
Seriously, the coaches are inept and the players have no drive.

Hate to see more players get injured next week, just get blown out and focus on next year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Seattle loses to whoever wins the NFC East in a route.

Yes, it’s that bad and yes Seattle are frauds.

Yeah I'd be more upset if the season wasn't already trending downwards and if we hadn't been barely scraping by all year.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That was truly disgusting. In so many ways. I don't even wanna talk about it.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aros":3c8h45x5 said:
What was that? Oh sure, we were depleted injury-wise. That certainly played a role, but that doesn't explain how the players that DID play got rope-a-doped by an inferior team. The Ghost of Bruce Arians apparently is alive and well.

I am too emotional to continue...I need a few deep breaths and glasses of Cab to soothe the Soul and realize we still have everything in front of us next Sunday night. But boy oh boy this team has to get right for the 49ers or forget the division and hello 5th seed.

We just learned from Pete Carroll that Chris Carson, CJ Prosise, and most likely Duane Brown are out for the rest of the season. Maybe if we go deep Brown will be available. I think the season is basically over now. We'll play next week and then a Wild Card game, but, that's it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1u6fvfza said:
That will be hard to overcome. Russell can do it.
He might be able to but instead we'll continue to run our 4TH STRING RB into a run blitz on 3rd and freaking 4 at the opponents 15 yd line.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I may be one of the only fans tonight that thinks we will beat the 49ers next Sunday. It's such a Seahawks thing to do, even with the injury situation.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
If it's gonna happen, it's gotta be one of those crazy games where they cough up the ball 4/5 times. The only chance outside of a turnover fest is if Clowney and Griffin play and the DL dominates like they did in the first game.

Rocket

Reaction score
We can win on the road... playoffs are just another pre-season game, eh?
The real question is whether Pete can just have Russ Unleash the Arm™.
Only a fool would get stuck on his balanced running attack.
Throw it bitches... let him throw. We all want to see it.

xray

Reaction score
The only fans that were surprised by this game thought that the Hawks were a legitimate 11-4 team going in . More booing at the clink next week .

Latest posts