World record for top NFL fans

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
Guys, I have to congratulate you on the Guinness World Record that you set on Sunday night. I'm a niners fan and as soon as the schedules were announced I was excited about this early divisional match-up. The Green Bay game looked to be tough, but after the season run you guys had last year, this game looked tougher. During the week, my buddies were telling me that we were going to roll right over you, but I knew the 12th Man would show up big time as usual. I get most nervous when I know the niners are playing the Hawks at CL. I was worried all week and when I heard that you guys were going to try and set a record for noise, I kind of knew it was all over. There was a faint glimmer of hope but that evaporated at the start of the game.

I was so impressed by you guys that I wrote an article after the game. I wanted people to know just how loud Volume 12 really were. You can see it here,
http://www.infobarrel.com/The_Worlds_Lo ... with_Fists

If you like the article then please share it with your friends via facebook or twitter. I'd be honored.

I have to say that the rematch at the Stick is going to be most awesome. I'm happy that both of our teams are doing well, and I'm also happy that this rivalry is rapidly becoming one of the very best in the NFL. Good luck for later in the year guys; well, not too much. ;)

Exittium

Reaction score
csjwilkinson":1e1s8b5c said:
Guys, I have to congratulate you on the Guinness World Record that you set on Sunday night. I'm a niners fan and as soon as the schedules were announced I was excited about this early divisional match-up. The Green Bay game looked to be tough, but after the season run you guys had last year, this game looked tougher. During the week, my buddies were telling me that we were going to roll right over you, but I knew the 12th Man would show up big time as usual. I get most nervous when I know the niners are playing the Hawks at CL. I was worried all week and when I heard that you guys were going to try and set a record for noise, I kind of knew it was all over. There was a faint glimmer of hope but that evaporated at the start of the game.

I was so impressed by you guys that I wrote an article after the game. I wanted people to know just how loud Volume 12 really were. You can see it here,
http://www.infobarrel.com/The_Worlds_Lo ... with_Fists

I have to say that the rematch at the Stick is going to be most awesome. I'm happy that both of our teams are doing well, and I'm also happy that this rivalry is rapidly becoming one of the very best in the NFL. Good luck for later in the year guys; well, not too much. ;)

And thank you for being a reasonable level headed fan. I'm excited for the next match up, see'ya then

Highlordb

Reaction score
I am absolutley looking forward to the rematch at SF.....I want to see if we can beat you guys down there...either way should be a fun game to watch...(thank god i am already bald and will not have any hair to pull out).

samwize77

Reaction score
Great post. Great article also! Best of luck to you my friend (but not your team)! No more injuries for either of us! CU in Frisco

Dale

Reaction score
Well thank you for the complements, I'm really looking forward to the next game, I hope both teams are back to full strength too.

hawker84

Reaction score
Appreciate the post and article, hope your team gets healthy soon, only right we square of in December at full strength on both sides of the ball...

Hawknight

Reaction score
I wonder how many deaf Seahawks fans will there be in I'd say in about 20 years. :shock:

I better start investing in Seahawk logo hearing aids stocks :mrgreen: .

Laloosh

Reaction score
Highlordb":14pili3q said:
I am absolutley looking forward to the rematch at SF.....I want to see if we can beat you guys down there...either way should be a fun game to watch...(thank god i am already bald and will not have any hair to pull out).

Wait, so you're not the woman in your avatar?

[youtube]PN0XRkSyhwM[/youtube]

12thMan1

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":twunn9kl said:
Highlordb":twunn9kl said:

Wait, so you're not the woman in your avatar?

[youtube]PN0XRkSyhwM[/youtube]

LOL! Brilliant!!!

OP
OP
C

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
3 hours plus in that noise is certain to damage hearing. All in a good cause though. :D

MLOhawks

Reaction score
How much money are you making from the article marketing? You know you are just building content for that site right? You would make more money long-term by writing your own content on virtual real estate you own yourself.

RockHawk

Reaction score
MLOhawks":16s4rwoh said:
How much money are you making from the article marketing? You know you are just building content for that site right? You would make more money long-term by writing your own content on virtual real estate you own yourself.

This.