World must be ending...Prisco picks Hawks to win!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks (-2.5) at Buffalo Bills

This is another good game this week. This is a long trip for Seattle to face a good Buffalo team. But the Buffalo defense has really struggled the past month. That is good news for Russell Wilson. He will light up the Buffalo secondary. Seattle wins a high-scoring game as Josh Allen also will play well. 

Pick: Seahawks 33, Bills 28

{He also picks Cardinals over Dolphins. I disagree. Miami has the #1 Scoring Defense! That is the only stat that matters!}

Miami Dolphins at Arizona Cardinals (-5)

The Dolphins have the top-scoring defense in the league, while the Cardinals were clicking on offense before the bye. This is a long trip for the Dolphins, but they won at San Francisco earlier this year. Even so, the Cardinals will carry over their hot play from before the bye and find a way to win this one. Kyler Murray beats Tua Tagovailoa. 

Pick: Cardinals 28, Dolphins 21

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete ... edictions/

TypeSly

Reaction score
Jerhawk":dqlwznop said:
Dang, I guess that means we lost.

6-2 isn't too bad tho!

Lol :mrgreen: . Everything is pointing to a Seahawks win... that's why I'm kind of worried. Josh Allen is been looking like crap the past few weeks, and our pass defence should (in theory) be much improved. Buffalo's defence is looking like it's sliding downhill, going against our #1 rated offence.

:chug:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sorry Petey, the Seattle bandwagon is full.

I hear the Cowboys bandwagon has some openings though.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Jerhawk":37yunqin said:
Dang, I guess that means we lost.

6-2 isn't too bad tho!

I feel the same way about Teddy Bruschi's picks on Sunday morning on Countdown. I noticed early in the year he was always picking against the Seahawks. First time I noticed him picking the Hawks was vs Arizona and even joked with someone that was a bad sign. I didn't catch who he took last Sunday

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah hell the kiss of death.

Latest posts