Witherspoon is #1 CB!

JPPT1974

Reaction score
Stay healthy and consistent and the kid will be lights out football for years to come.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
*Ahem* TRADE HIM!!! HE HITS TO DAMN HARD!! I DONT LIKE HOW HE FLEXES!! HE'S SELFISH, HE HELD THE OUT DAMNIT!

Okay I'm done. lol

DK is a top 10 WR, if not higher, and he is 25 years old. If a team must have him, it will take multiple picks and a star of their own. I won't a for sale sign on DK, but I sure will answer calls, and listen.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
If Carter has a good season easy Coast bias might kick in
I can agree with that. However, if Witherspoon can stay as #1 CB in his first rookie year, it would be baffling to see anyone vote Carter over Spoon.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m going to need 48 more games worth of data before I claim he’s a baller.

Says .net crowd.

bileever

Reaction score
Sauce Gardner won Defensive rookie of the year last year with only 2 interceptions and no sacks. Tariq Woolen was third and had 6 interceptions.

evergreen

Reaction score
DK is a top 10 WR, if not higher, and he is 25 years old. If a team must have him, it will take multiple picks and a star of their own. I won't a for sale sign on DK, but I sure will answer calls, and listen.
That was out in left field. Or is it? Rich people problems. I thought we have to wait until the off season. Maybe not. I think he’s more top 15. But as a trade bait top ten for sure. A 1st rounder and then some or a defender this season. But I think we need to wait.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
That was out in left field. Or is it? Rich people problems. I thought we have to wait until the off season. Maybe not. I think he’s more top 15. But as a trade bait top ten for sure. A 1st rounder and then some or a defender this season. But I think we need to wait.
We sure don't "need" to trade DK, and yes, we have that rich men's problem. We can therefore drink our coffee and wait for calls.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Last year this time Woolen was a star, now I don’t hear his name called. I was thinking both Spoon and Woolen would make this defense choke teams from passing. Is Woolen not progressed to year 2 of an impact or is he being used differently?

keasley45

Reaction score
Last year this time Woolen was a star, now I don’t hear his name called. I was thinking both Spoon and Woolen would make this defense choke teams from passing. Is Woolen not progressed to year 2 of an impact or is he being used differently?

I think its a case of not hearing his name because hes often taking his guy out of the play. I think. Dont recall him getting beat much.

JPatera76

Reaction score
JS has always said, Seattles always listening to offers. Doesn’t matter which player, just that they get calls and they listen.

Jac

Reaction score
So please, no more talk about Jalen "Wet Farter" Carter.

aka "Pants Sharter" Carter
For the record, the anti-Carter crowd is always the one bringing up that name in the Witherspoon threads. The more interesting comparison was made above. Some draft "experts" and even a handful of posters here were saying Gonzalez was the better corner prospect. Witherspoon has proven to be such a diverse playmaker, there's no way that'll play out.

94Smith

Reaction score
Sauce Gardner won Defensive rookie of the year last year with only 2 interceptions and no sacks. Tariq Woolen was third and had 6 interceptions.
Woolen was on a statistically bad defense. Seattles d this year is much much better

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Nice.

And if you don't think this quote is awesome, then - I dunno - you're awesome detection chromosome is missing!

"There is a shockwave currently spreading across the NFL. The source is the impact of Seahawks rookie cornerback Devon Witherspoon."