Witherspoon injured???

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Havent heard anything about that. All I hear is he is having a good camp. Hope its nothing.

keasley45

Reaction score
It was just a wrap. I think he probably just tweaked something. I don't think it's an issue.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
It was just a wrap. I think he probably just tweaked something. I don't think it's an issue.
“Just a wrap” was my initial thought as well but then “sidelined” hit me, and I wasn’t able to find anything else about it.

I’m going to remain positive in my thoughts, and hopefully it is nothing.

sutz

Reaction score
A "wrap" could be for a number of things. Possibly a cramp. Even a contusion. I won't worry until I hear he missed time.

bileever

Reaction score
Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times reports that he was moving around just fine while on the sidelines. Probably a minor thing, a contusion or something that he was icing.

keasley45

Reaction score
Hamstrings and calves are nothing to play with. If you're lucky, you'll feel them tighten before they tear. Feels like soreness or a cramp. For someone with a pre-existing issue, I'd tell him that if he feels anything at all, to shut it down. Then depending on how bad it is, ice first if its bad, then heat to increase blood flow. The fact that it just said wrapped... I'm assuming it was just heat, which would be a good sign.

GemCity

Reaction score
Good lawt. Hope not. I’m really looking forward to see our secondary in action.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I seriously worry about him getting the "holdout hammies", you can't go 0-60 in Tesla speed in this league. This is why I don't really want to see him in pre season game 1. He needs another week working up to contact football speed.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hamstrings and calves are nothing to play with. If you're lucky, you'll feel them tighten before they tear. Feels like soreness or a cramp. For someone with a pre-existing issue, I'd tell him that if he feels anything at all, to shut it down. Then depending on how bad it is, ice first if its bad, then heat to increase blood flow. The fact that it just said wrapped... I'm assuming it was just heat, which would be a good sign.
I'd like to know what causes the hamsrting issue(s)
Most never have an issue while others have a lot.
So whats the preventive action for those?

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
The good news is Tre Brown looks great so it's not an issue except he's the 5th pick in a draft that we didn't need CB . Let alone the fact he's undersized and doesn't have elite physical traits. Not happy with that pick at all.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'd like to know what causes the hamsrting issue(s)
Most never have an issue while others have a lot.
So whats the preventive action for those?
Stretching and warming up is the only thing I’m aware that is somewhat preventative.

It’s still just a random thing that can pop up.
Bad part is, those that are prone seem to never not be prone.

Im
Praying he can get past this and not have a career issue with it.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
The good news is Tre Brown looks great so it's not an issue except he's the 5th pick in a draft that we didn't need CB . Let alone the fact he's undersized and doesn't have elite physical traits. Not happy with that pick at all.
I love the pick, hate the current issue.

The kid is a game changer IF he can stay on the field and evolve as a pro.

He IMHO, needed every practice and preseason rep he could get. Dominant player at NCAA level but they all need a period of time getting up to Pro speed.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and we all may end not being happy with the pick in the long run.
Potential alone keeps me happy for now.

Guess time will tell.

Last edited: