With Penny gone will Pete draft a running back?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The way Walker was playing, made Penny expendable. Like literally outplayed Penny for the RB job.
It's cute how a couple of guys in the comments thought his low number of carries was "low mileage" and "the Seahawks limiting his snaps"

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The way Walker was playing, made Penny expendable. Like literally outplayed Penny for the RB job.
It wasn't a question of expendability. They weren't really ever leaning on Penny going into a year - to do so would be foolhardy.

I like K9, but their levels of play weren't even similar. Penny opened the season absolutely flaming red hot again, racking up 350 yards on 57 carries. 6.1 YPC.

K9 has the talent of a lead back and I expect will get better, because he did well despite his sloppy play (hey, he's a rookie, he's tightening it up.) But I just don't see him having Penny talent. I don't really see anyone else in the league having Penny talent. He'd end up being a literal hall of famer if he had iron-man health.

Kinger95

Reaction score
I forgot all about DJ Dallas. I want him to be off the roster so bad lol

Mizak

Reaction score
Your RBs #1 and #2 are 2nd year in the league and a rookie. Seahawks need a semi-vet there.

nanomoz

Reaction score

BigMeach

Reaction score
I thought we'd sign a running back even without Penny leaving. They're just too useful to not pick one up a draft. Especially lately, where you see so many RBs coming out of college able to put up good numbers in the NFL. We will definitely be picking up at least 1 RB in this draft, it's just a matter of when/what pick.

Latest posts