With a win Russell will be the 2nd African American

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I think Doug Williams set some records as well. Would be cool if some still stood and Russ broke them. Or not. I'm about that winning, boss.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seeing as how I'm not racist, I don't care about any supposed correlation between Russell Wilson's skin color and him winning the Super Bowl; but apparently I'm in the minority.

mikeak

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cbq847f said:
Seeing as how I'm not racist, I don't care about any supposed correlation between Russell Wilson's skin color and him winning the Super Bowl; but apparently I'm in the minority.

While I agree on a personal level it is good to have minority role models succeed. For young ones to find someone that they can identify

Ironically does anyone remember the Super Bowl that Peyton won? I believe that was the first time two African American coaches went up against eachother. Tony Dungy was also the first black coach to win the Super Bowl.

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
It will be the first time an african american QB has taken his team through the regular season and playoffs to a super bowl victory. The Redskins used three QB's the year Doug Williams won it. I don't believe he started that many games.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Seanhawk":8ga0sjuk said:
NorCalHawk12":8ga0sjuk said:
Remember when Doug Williams was asked during media week "How long have you been a black quarterback?"

The idiocy of the media never ceases to amaze me. And they're still idiots.

Well, how long had it been?
I think he said he'd been a quarterback for about 20 years.

Latest posts