Wilson taking the big hit

LTH

Reaction score
The one thing Im impressed with about Wilson is he is tough... no question about that! I am very concerned about the big Hits he has been taking... I dare not even talk about it... Is anyone else concerned about this?

LTH

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
On his TD pass to Brown on the right side of the end zone, he stayed strong knowing he was going to get blown up the moment he threw it. Seeing him lying face-down, hammering his fists into the ground at the called-TD catch shows his character and resilience.

Every play is dangerous for the 22 on the field. Someday, it may be Russ's turn. That's the way the ball bounces.

Seymour

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":qtafevsa said:
On his TD pass to Brown on the right side of the end zone, he stayed strong knowing he was going to get blown up the moment he threw it. Seeing him lying face-down, hammering his fists into the ground at the called-TD catch shows his character and resilience.

Every play is dangerous for the 22 on the field. Someday, it may be Russ's turn. That's the way the ball bounces.

Balls that have the air let out of them don't bounce as much.

Just sayin'......

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Seymour":7eli6hd9 said:
Ad Hawk":7eli6hd9 said:

Just sayin'......

;)

Boycie

Reaction score
He’s built like a fire hydrant compared to most QBs so he doesn’t get hurt as easily. That was why he bulked up. I am loving that he is keeping the ball and running more because that is making the opposing D have to commit a guy to spy him, and that should open up some passing options.

sutz

Reaction score
Thankfully, he doesn't really take very many "big" hits. He's pretty good a ducking out of bounds and generally slides before he gets drilled. On that one, he kind of had to take the hit to make the throw.

His build helps him out. For a "little" guy he's built pretty solid.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Russ is very illusive....probably the most illusive in the NFL. We've seen him take some pretty tough hits....and then get up like nothing happened. He is one tough QB!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I remember when Sam Bradford was drafted--We took one look at his legs and said, "He is a dead man." I have not this fear for Russell.

MarylandHawk

Reaction score
sutz":2inh1wjz said:
Thankfully, he doesn't really take very many "big" hits. He's pretty good a ducking out of bounds and generally slides before he gets drilled. On that one, he kind of had to take the hit to make the throw.

Solid build not working out so well for Cam and Luck.

sutz

Reaction score
MarylandHawk":31thhv2l said:
sutz":31thhv2l said:

Solid build not working out so well for Cam and Luck.
But they are taller, and don't protect themselves as well, especially Cam. Luck? Well, when he came in, the Titans O-line was making ours look like all-pros.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seymour":3khq1j1p said:
Ad Hawk":3khq1j1p said:

Just sayin'......

Are you referring to your own? Personally, mine *clank* together. :192215:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":181d7wcs said:
Russ is very illusive....probably the most illusive in the NFL. We've seen him take some pretty tough hits....and then get up like nothing happened. He is one tough QB!

I'm sure iRo would be all over this spelling, but I like it. Russell's like an "illusion," just when you think you have him dead to rights, Dangerous vanishes and they're left grasping air.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2vfa4cy7 said:

It's the water.........

xray

Reaction score
This scenario might happen...ET3 reintroduces himself to Wilson on a safety blitz without a handshake . OUCH !

Latest posts