Wilson stats

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":onrmfmyh said:
You have forever been marked with the scarlet letter F.

Sorry, too late....bandwagon is full. You can follow flynn to his next destination.

I agree with you but people will think you are trolling because on .net you are not allowed to talk poorly of Matt H.

Did you buy a Flynn jersey in the offseason?

Knock this garbage off. You've got a bad habit of jumping on people for their opinions, and even Wilson supporters like myself are getting sick of your abrasiveness.

If you're going to post, talk about the Seahawks. A lot of your posts don't even do that, and they're not the kind of post this board is looking for.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":31xqep8g said:
Hasselbeck":31xqep8g said:
But if you guys want to hang on to the belief that being a good guy and completing a bunch of checkdowns will somehow propel him over two guys the media fawn over (and rightfully so).. by all means, have fun with that.

You may not be a hater, but statements like these make me wonder if you're actually watching him play.

He's a troll. He consistently trolls people who enjoy and want to support the players and the team that we're fielding this season. He doesn't even have enough respect to act like a positive, functioning member of this community.