Wilson losing his luster.

erik2690

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2sigs1m3 said:
My main point is you won't see him stepping up to avoid pressure,it's always move way back or take off to the sides and sometimes it's both.

Alright, you described a specific scenario and play. I was just pointing out that it may not have been as you were describing. As far as this much broader critique. He does scramble back often as I think he always has to an extent. The stepping up thing only works if edge pressure is going to come wide and get pushed around while the middle holds to some extent. I'm sure this happens and I'm sure he doesn't utilize it great, but I don't see that as being a very big portion of the line issues.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Without Wilson this team would not have gone to 2 straight Superb Owls. Just sayin

Take the bad with the good

IndyHawk

Reaction score
eric,we just going to see it differently I guess but thats nothing new in here.I understand what your saying.You will see this stuff in other posts in future.

AVL

Reaction score
Luster? What kind of thread pretends Wilson had luster to lose?

What is wrong with "you people"?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I love the kid. In a game with no starting RB against a VERY stout defense that could focus on him the kid still was able to escape immediate pressure. The guy was like 20-26 for around 280. The o-line is young and has little experience. I want to see improvement there, then the rest will fall in place. Not worried.