Will the Hawks Start Rebuilding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrayorr

Reaction score
As a loyal Hawks fan since the beginning I have to consider the possibility that the Hawks might be due for rebuilding. Our team just isn't what we used to be. Our D is getting older, the LOB might not be together any longer and our O-line needs a complete change with exception to Britt and our new LT Brown. I think Cable and Bevell should leave the building because our offense is just getting worse by the year. Tell me what you think.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
nrayorr":3qwdsqsw said:
As a loyal Hawks fan since the beginning I have to consider the possibility that the Hawks might be due for rebuilding. Our team just isn't what we used to be. Our D is getting older, the LOB might not be together any longer and our O-line needs a complete change with exception to Britt and our new LT Brown. I think Cable and Bevell should leave the building because our offense is just getting worse by the year. Tell me what you think.

I think you're absolutely correct.
Should have happened sooner.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Agree. They have too much money tied up in 10 or 12 players that aren't what they were three or four years ago. It's time to make tough decisions. Keep Wilson, Wagner, Baldwin, and maybe one guy in the secondary. They're a 9-10 win team and they've looked that way all year. They aren't SB caliber.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Still broken

There are a number of threads available to discuss the points provided by the OP. Please keep the main forum clear of redundant and repetitive threads and use the ones designed for these topics in the build up to the big weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts